• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit cannot wait for Naruto Kai. I might legitimately enjoy it if it's paced.

Notice that I didn't say well, since any kind of pacing would help Naruto.

Xiraiya

Wait, what the fuck?! That's totally out of nowhere! Chojino! That's the one true ship! Sai was also completely gay in my eyes, so that's bullshit!
Not that I don't understand why you thought that, I just never actually thought he might be gay, Ino had been after him awhile, and unlike Sasuke who would tell people to fuck off, Sai usually went along with whatever.

The real loser in the end is Tenten, she doesn't even get a man lol.
Yet Lee has a kid and we haven't seen the mother, but Tenten was immediately shown in her store, so I just assumed they got together.

Not that I don't understand why you thought that, I just never actually thought he might be gay, Ino had been after him awhile, and unlike Sasuke who would tell people to fuck off, Sai usually went along with whatever.

He had his childhood boyfriend guy that he was totally bishi with. Not to mention the male sexy jutsu not helping with that image.

But still, Choji and Ino was the ship since day one!

Village

Isn't the manga they announced just a miniseries? Might as well be over.

" Mini" series.

You remember that time like 4 years go bleach had one more arc, yeah sure this is going to be "mini" he's totally not going to ride the money train out.

Not to mention games
movies
possible other anime like Saint Seiya
Novels and a myriad of other media

No but its " over " tho, its totally "over"

So my Vita has a hairline scratch at the top, but I don't think it's enough to make me want to return it.

Oh. Also, I have a Liam to call my own now.
PLEASE CHARGE FASTER

The only thing we care about is the shipping.

What are Ninjas?

The worst part is that that's not untrue. The primary driving force for me has been to see who Sasuke hooks up with and he made the worst choice ever.

Oh. Also, I have a Liam to call my own now.
PLEASE CHARGE FASTER

xjPi6Th.gif

Congrats!

Xiraiya

The main thing I got from the final chapter is Asuma's kid looks like the hero that this manga deserves and should in fact be the new protagonist because he's such a cool guy.

Zenfalcia

I wish I could go home right now. I'm really close to passing out in middle of class.

Naruto part 3? Will there be stands? Plot coffins? New villain called DIO.

360pages

Remember when obitos master plan was to turn the moon into a giant woolie hole?

I hate Naruto

That was the worst thing they could have done to either character. LITERALLY the worst.

No, you love that pair.

Seriously, I did not want Sakura to end up with Naruto. Him pretty much be a consolation prize wouldn't have felt right. If the only reason Sakura would have picked him is because Sasuke went crazy...then...

JoJo94

Which set half of the internet on fire last night. Shipping wars are scary, especially when the losing side reacts after supporting it for literally 3/4 of their lives.

Wait it actually did. I mean some of them made me go really...and I don't know a few characters but it set it on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom