• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
frgqQ3Z.gif

fpfENuJ.gif

So I looked at the last page I posted on and see Pat come in. I found it funny it took a while for him to notice we moved. I thought at least one of us would PM him

Um...well I'm almost positive that is what you buy most game systems for. I mean, we play games on game systems.

There are more games on 3DS, but the games look and play waaaay better on Vita. So if the Vita library is considered to be a 7 and the 3DS an 8 or 9, there could be an argument for preferring the 7, even if there aren't as many games that are as good, the control and visuals of those good games being better is valid.

Zenfalcia

So I looked at the last page I posted on and see Pat come in. I found it funny it took a while for him to notice we moved. I thought at least one of us would PM him

Its better this way. Other wuse we dont have his genuine reaction when he finally realizes it.

I guess they weren't properly refurbished.

Do you have to play for return shipping?
I've never returned stuff from the internet.

It depends on the site. I paid for insurance for an expensive mobo and didnt have to pay return shipping. It was great.

Freaking amazing art. Hopefully the don't ruin the box art by making it gold. I'm getting it digital, but making the boxart gold is a waste and I hate it that the fucking USA does this for every goddamn Zelda. STOP IT.

You know what makes me salty?

THAT WE WON'T BE GETTING A COLLECTERS EDITION

Fuck NOA

Freaking amazing art. Hopefully the don't ruin the box art by making it gold. I'm getting it digital, but making the boxart gold is a waste and I hate it that the fucking USA does this for every goddamn Zelda. STOP IT.

They didn't do it for OG Majora's, did they? It's always felt like kind of a blacksheep, so it wouldn't make sense to be gold.

Do you have to play for return shipping?
I've never returned stuff from the internet.
Well, looking at it right now, it seems they'll just go ahead and send me a replacement like, right now. I have to return this one within 30 days, but I get the new one sent right now free of any charge.

That's basically as nice as I could hope for. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom