• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

Aw man, that halloween video was awesome!

Matt getting distracted every second and Liam coming out out of nowhere were the best parts.

360pages

To be fair, Skyward Sword Zelda was pretty much their first attempt to give Zelda a personality outside of princess.

I mean, I'm still wondering why Zelda was even in twilight princess considering most of her role was done better by Midna anyway.

The Spirit Tracks Zelda was also pretty good.

Duplolas

Banned
Aw man, that halloween video was awesome!

Matt getting distracted every second and Liam coming out out of nowhere were the best parts.

Im still in school and haven't watched it yet, WHY YOU GOTTA SPOIL SHIT MATE???

Im not actually mad.

Edit:

Or am I?

GUYS! GUYS GUYS!

BEST ZELDA IS CDI ZELDA!

178165-zelda-the-wand-of-gamelon-cd-i-screenshot-zelda-from-the-opening.png

To be fair, Skyward Sword Zelda was pretty much their first attempt to give Zelda a personality outside of princess.

I mean, I'm still wondering why Zelda was even in twilight princess considering most of her role was done better by Midna anyway.

The Spirit Tracks Zelda was also pretty good.

I'm still wondering why Ganon was even in Twilight Princess. Zant was a much better villain for that game.

Favorite boss fight of all time is probably Sephiroth, shit got me legit emotional when I was young.

But really it's King K. Rool and Black Tiger.

Not when it has the best Ganon with the best Ganon fight as the final one.

I'm definitely not disputing the fact that Ganon was great in the game, I'm just wondering why he's there. Compared to any other Zelda game, him and Zelda felt more shoehorned in, in this one.

O my god that final Boss fight is so fucking amazing.

All Four Forms of Gannondorf Final Boss in Twilight Princess > All boss fights ever

If you think TP Ganon is better than DMC3 Vergil I can't even.

Since we are in the topic of Zelda, this is my laundry list of things I want in Majora's Mask 3D
that I most likely won't get
:

-Master Quest
-New Dungeon with a new item and a new boss fight
-One or two new quests
-The collectors edition to come to NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom