• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto part 3? Will there be stands? Plot coffins? New villain called DIO.

Not called DIO. It will be DIO. Just DIO with The 4th Hokage's body.

No, you love that pair.

Seriously, I did not want Sakura to end up with Naruto. Him pretty much be a consolation prize wouldn't have felt right. If the only reason Sakura would have picked him is because Sasuke went crazy...then...

Sakura shouldn't have ended up with anyone, Sasukarin for life!
I don't know. I talk to girls.

I do too! I just talk to them about my favorite Naruto pairings!... Girls don't come over anymore.

boy the fuckups never end. Due to a recording snafu on my end, there's a few parts of an upcoming series that have the god damn FPS counter in the corner.

Xiraiya

Seriously, I did not want Sakura to end up with Naruto. Him pretty much be a consolation prize wouldn't have felt right. If the only reason Sakura would have picked him is because Sasuke went crazy...then...

For a good half of Shippuden, Sakura was growing closer to Naruto and her perspective of him was changing as she watched him go through hell for her sake and Sasuke's sake, and her whole crush on Sasuke had basically disappeared because she was getting really torn up over the fact that shitbag had caused so much pain to the both of them, and so it made her much more likable, because she was just coming across as being tsundere but also protective of Naruto, however when Konoha got destroyed, Karui or whatever the cloud Ninja was called came to get permission to seek and destroy Sasuke.

That was the moment Kishi really fucked up and completely undid like 200 chapters of subtle growth that made Sakura one of my favorite characters, because they were like "What is Sasuke to you?" and then she I guess remembered her crush or whatever bullshit and it was just downhill from there, from fake confessions to Naruto, to failed Assassination attempts on Sasuke.

I am still really fucking disappointed in Kishi for that, yet was still pushing Naruto to find a woman like Kushina and have Minato comment on Sakura being similar.

boy the fuckups never end. Due to a recording snafu on my end, there's a few parts of an upcoming series that have the god damn FPS counter in the corner.
Welcome back.

JoJo94

FOr half a second I though you were talking about Naruto too...

Now that you have said that it will be the only thing I stare at in the video. If I never notice it then it's fine, but if I see it once for some reason it becomes all I stare at.

just cover it up with a picture of woolies face.

Which face? Woolie has multiple personalities with his face.

I'd lose my shit if every time Woolie didn't git gud at dark souls, there was a face in the lower corner expressing the amount of salt Woolie is currently experiencing.

ultimax

Naruto is basically Old Joseph.
Iw9HbNH.gif

No, you love that pair.

Nah I didn't want Sakura to end up with anyone in general cuz she sucks ass

360pages

For a good half of Shippuden, Sakura was growing closer to Naruto and her perspective of him was changing as she watched him go through hell for her sake and Sasuke's sake, and her whole crush on Sasuke had basically disappeared because she was getting really torn up over the fact that shitbag had caused so much pain to the both of them, and so it made her much more likable, because she was just coming across as being tsundere but also protective of Naruto, however when Konoha got destroyed, Karui or whatever the cloud Ninja was called came to get permission to seek and destroy Sasuke.

That was the moment Kishi really fucked up and completely undid like 200 chapters of subtle growth that made Sakura one of my favorite characters, because they were like "What is Sasuke to you?" and then she I guess remembered her crush or whatever bullshit and it was just downhill from there, from fake confessions to Naruto, to failed Assassination attempts on Sasuke.

I am still really fucking disappointed in Kishi for that, yet was still pushing Naruto to find a woman like Kushina and have Minato comment on Sakura being similar.

Welcome back.

I can see that, though I guess it really is the writers fault more than the characters.

Also Welcome Back Pat!

You know the worst part about Sakura? I actually love her Shippuden design and fighting style. That fight with the puppets early on? Fuuuuck, that was some awesome shit. Then she stopped doing things and moped/whined about everything. She became Skylar from Breaking Bad, but with pink hair.

Xiraiya

Yeah I followed the instructions a few times. Now it's playing some happy music bullshit, but the screen isn't on.
Bleh. Handhelds.
I actually know what the problem is, here is a step by step guide.

1. Don't buy a Vita
2. If it is too late and you have one, get rid of it and get something more useful.
3. Don't buy a Vita

Zenfalcia

Goddamn fucking bullshit. My new Vita's screen isn't turning on and none of this PS support advice is helping.

Goddamn.

Are you sure you read the instructions correctly? There might be a screen on button.. idk.

I am all for an old man Naruto going around saying "OWH MAH GARD" and "HORREH SHET"

I'd read that Manga.

Dude, I'd pick up Naruto in a heart beat if it starts doing some jojo ripoffs and then drops some sick references.

Yeah I followed the instructions a few times. Now it's playing some happy music bullshit, but the screen isn't on.

Bleh. Handhelds. I can even hear when I tap the screen.

Did you abuse your new Liam?

Shame on you.

Try Sony's chat support. If they isolate it down to a hardware issue, there is a good chance that they will replace it for you.

I actually know what the problem is, here is a step by step guide.

1. Don't buy a Vita
2. If it is too late and you have one, get rid of it and get something more useful.
3. Don't buy a Vita

Hey. Hey, listen here.

Fuck you.

Vita means life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom