• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're posting insects right now, so it's basically the same as here.

giphy.gif

croten

Did you all get lewd without me? In the middle of the afternoon? And I missed a discussion on best Zelda!?

Which is WW/PH Zelda obviously

It was a tan. Japanese depictions of people with tans are weird. Case in point.

Doesn't make it okay. Plus I seen a photoshoped image of WW Zelda with Tetras "Tan" and she looks better with it.

It's like, I expect fucked up shit from a horror game. But if I play Psychonauts, I don't expect to suddenly come across a room in a playful disco world where the whispers of children who have died in a fire scream for your help and ask why you didn't save them. It's the (generally far more subtle) oddities in an otherwise normal or cheerful world that creep me the fuck out.

Oh god that fucking moment. That and Ford Cruller's story
Eh looks fluffy enough to pet.

That fluff is dust that will fuck up your nose

Doesn't make it okay. Plus I seen a photoshoped image of WW Zelda with Tetras "Tan" and she looks better with it.

It kinda makes it okay. She didn't change races or anything, it's just bizarre. The design choice behind it appears to have been kind of a role change from rough-and-tumble frontline to administrative, and the removal of the tan was a visual indicator. Personally I think it's weird that she doesn't keep the tan when she's Zelda-mode, but she goes back to normal by the end, so I don't have a huge problem with it.

Duplolas

Banned
I don't think people here drink the drugs or smoke the beer or stuff.

We're all too nerdy.

I always thought the nerdier you were, the more likely it was that you did. That was the way it has been with the multiple groups of nerdy friends I have hung out with over the years.

I guess I was wrong.

croten

It kinda makes it okay. She didn't change races or anything, it's just bizarre. The design choice behind it appears to have been kind of a role change from rough-and-tumble frontline to administrative, and the removal of the tan was a visual indicator. Personally I think it's weird that she doesn't keep the tan when she's Zelda-mode, but she goes back to normal by the end, so I don't have a huge problem with it.

I think that makes it worse. The Princess can't be a tough hard working girl? No she has to a dainty delicate little flower. Fuck that, I want Tetra not Zelda.

Tell me that doesn't look better Nintendo

I think that makes it worse. The Princess can't be a tough hard working girl? No she has to a dainty delicate little flower. Fuck that, I want Tetra not Zelda.

Tell me that doesn't look better Nintendo
I don't have a problem with it either, but damn that looks awesome.

Squishy3

I know someone who bought from that site and the feds were waiting at the PO Box they had the stuff shipped to

think he did like a year or 2

Duplolas

Banned
I wouldn't say nerdy, just not pieces of shit.

Oh. Well thanks...

Pretty much.

I've had bad times.

Just saying. And I don't mean to insult in any way shape or form, nor am I trying to influence you in any way shape or form.

Just because one person has a bad experience with something, doesn't mean everyone else does and should be prosecuted or punished in some way shape of form, either by physically punishing them or by verbally/emotionally punishing them because of it.

No person in the world should be put in a bad place because someone else was for doing what they do.

Oh. Well thanks...

Just saying. And I don't mean to insult in any way shape or form, nor am I trying to influence you in any way shape or form.

Just because one person has a bad experience with something, doesn't mean everyone else does and should be prosecuted or punished in some way shape of form, either by physically punishing them or by verbally/emotionally punishing them because of it.

No person in the world should be put in a bad place because someone else was for doing what they do.

Mate, Jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom