• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Nice. I got a job with the NSA here and I still got 3 and a half more years to go.

You should help me with my Java course. No offense to your major, but I think Java is the spawn of the Devil and I am allergic to the Devil.

If you need a hand, go ahead and PM me.

I won't guarantee much, but I'll see what can be done.

croten

Chie is great.

Rise is better

giphy.gif

Ha ha ha ha, he he he, ho ho ho. Ahhh... no.

G-Fex

Wall of moe
Code:

MikeHattsu 3,535
Aiko Heiwa 3,057
spyhunterzero 2,189
Snkfanatic 1,859
Chet Rippo 1,412
StayDead 651
LOLDSFAN 628
amishpriest99 600
cajunator 585
foxuzamaki 560
TheBatman 528
nckillthegrimace 406
RurouniZel 372
ThePeoplesBureau 365
bigboss370 315
Chariot 266
Zoba 259
Owlowiscious 239
Lollipop Dave 231
phoenix296 226
Josephl64 164
LayLa 153
kiunchbb 143
PartTimeWarrior 142
G-Fex 134
Madao 133
Tenumi 130
MikeMyers 100

Reminder : I'm kawaii as fuck so don't hate or be salt about it.

Agent York

Neo Member
So based on everybody's impressions, it seems like Naruto "ended" nice and flaccid. Pretty much what I was expecting.

Watching the TBF Halloween vid, I keep losing my shit every time it cuts to Liam and the John Cena theme plays. I don't even know anything about the WWE, but it makes me giggle like an idiot every single time.

So based on everybody's impressions, it seems like Naruto "ended" nice and flaccid. Pretty much what I was expecting.

Watching the TBF Halloween vid, I keep losing my shit every time it cuts to Liam and the John Cena theme plays. I don't even know anything about the WWE, but it makes me giggle like an idiot every single time.

well Naruhina happened

Lol.

Fuck Naruto

Looks like SWC has bridged the gap between SBFGAF and K-OnGAF.

Same. I've watched 0 seconds of wrestling and I still laugh every time.

So. I'm trying to think of a good 2BFP Inspired Wrestler Name.. for WWE Game i'm playing... Anyone have any suggestions?

Woolie the Liar/Thief/Murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom