• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues in first.
Jimmy-Pesto-Jr-Dancing-Gif.gif

Yeah yeah. Winning 6 in a row. Big Whoop.

I think the Zaibatsu would be happy to know that Vancouver is in 2nd place.

A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a Double Entendre. So he gave it to her.

Heyhey. Good one.

Oh ok. I'm sorry for getting serious on you like that.

I'm a really gullible person in real life and have a god awful time trying to pick out what is sarcasm and what isn't.

Now imagine me on the internet.

It is not a safe place for me.

It's the internet. Don't worry too much about it.

Now that work is over, I have to write a 6 page design doc.

Fuck everything.

I think that makes it worse. The Princess can't be a tough hard working girl? No she has to a dainty delicate little flower. Fuck that, I want Tetra not Zelda.
Tell me that doesn't look better Nintendo

Your bitching has been noted, agreed with, and filed.

I've exhausted my supply of anger on this particular subject in other discussions.

Shackzam

Frienders, hows does online in Risk of Rain work because it really seems like it would be a lot of fun to play with other, but I don't have any local friends to play with.

On my level. Get on it.
lol

I admit I may be a little salty watch shitty power play hockey.

Yeah Sure... Rangers are doing okay this year.. King Henrik seems a bit rocky but eh it's the start of the season.

Uhh.. You mean Montreal?
2nd in the entire League isn't bad at all... Ducks are first.

We can drink to mediocrity! LETS GO RANGERS!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm

Vancouver Zach!

The Zaibatsu are from Vancouver or the surrounding area, right?

What courses are you taking / what major are you? Just curious because i'm SRA and I want a sneak peak at all the bull shit that might await me in the coming years.

I'm doing a Software Development course.
Coding. Whole range of languages, but mostly Java and C#.

It's already landed me a job with Apple and a QA company. I've still got like another 3 years that I can do.

Does that mean they're after you right now for saying that?

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Duplolas

Banned
I'm doing a Software Development course.
Coding. Whole range of languages, but mostly Java and C#.

It's already landed me a job with Apple and a QA company. I've still got like another 3 years that I can do.

Nice Nice. I got a job with the NSA here and I still got 3 and a half more years to go.

You should help me with my Java course. No offense to your major, but I think Java is the spawn of the Devil and I am allergic to the Devil.

Nice Nice. I got a job with the NSA here and I still got 3 and a half more years to go.

You should help me with my Java course. No offense to your major, but I think Java is the spawn of the Devil and I am allergic to the Devil.

...Don't send us to jail. The NSA does that right?

If you need help in Java you could ask me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom