• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Majora's Mask is the best game I hate playing.

I love the 3 day thing conceptually, but it stressed me out really bad as a kid. Every game with a timer did, like Pikmin.

I thought the time in MM was manageable until I grew up. I've still never finished it, damn the 4th dungeon

demidar

Majora's Mask is the best game I hate playing.

I love the 3 day thing conceptually, but it stressed me out really bad as a kid. Every game with a timer did, like Pikmin.

I'm the opposite, I love being restricted by a timer. I love Majora's Mask, Pikmin and Dead Rising and feel the timer mechanic is what makes those games great.

yQdIc6o.png

The design of Red Skull in Diskwars is... unique.

I'm the opposite, I love being restricted by a timer. I love Majora's Mask, Pikmin and Dead Rising and feel the timer mechanic is what makes those games great.

Dead Rising is the one I always forget. I played like 30+ hours of that and never got past the first 'boss' cause I kept restarting and keeping my levels.

I have a problem. What sucks is that I love everything else about MM and Dead Rising, but they wouldn't hardly be challenging without those timer mechanics. Especially Dead Rising.

I don't know why I hate Woolie/Liam doing Mexican accents but hearing Pat/Matt doing a Bostonian accent is hilarious to me.

Also jesus christ that blender.

OH WE'RE POSTING OUR STUFF NOW? OKAY.

(my iphone's camera is terrible and I don't have a digital camera, sorry for the blurriness).

Also ignore the 6 gallon plastic bottle, that's part of my Beer Brewing equipment(it's a fermentor).

Some things of note:

The lightsaber is a Master Replicas MasterFX lightsaber from my childhood I got it for my 13th birthday for 100 bucks. It's the same one that Luke gets in Episode 4 and has all the sounds and LEGIT power up and startup. It looks okay in light but where it really shines is in either A: Dark B: Slightly Dim lighting.

You can't see the Big Daddy figurine from the Bioshock LE next to my bong. The very top of the tip is broken because I didn't realize you could take it back and get a new one. Other than that it's probably my favorite figurine in my collection next to Rorschach.

On the smaller shelf you might be able to see my PnP RPG books(Call of Cthulhu 5th edition), that facehugger came from the AVP2010 bundle, the small Rorschach figure from the limited movie figure line was a gift from my dead ExGF. The tank was a gift from a neighbor, supposedly it works but I don't have the battery pack or controller for it, it even takes 8mm plastic BB's so that you can fire the main gun at enemy tin cans.

That middle eastern looking Hookah Pipe bowl is actually from Karachi, Pakistan that my father gave to me alongside a Buddha of Kamakura Buddhist Medallion(that he got from Japan) and is completely hand made, there was a hookah but my Dad lost it ages ago even though he intended to pass it down to me when I got older. My father was in the Navy and went everywhere, trained Navy Seals, and fought fires on the USS Midway during the 70s and later half of the Vietnam war.

The only part remaining of the legendary hookah that he smoked a half pound of Pakistan State sponsored hashish in, was this beautifully ornate bowl.

Oh I also finished Black Lagoon S1 last night.

Woof.

Dont fuck with the maid.

Oh and I can't find Revy hot. At all.
She's truly terrifying.

Man come on she has her soft moments, just wait till you get to the Gangsters in Paradise episodes where shit hits the fan and her and Rock have some alone time to get close. Dem shorts, dat ass, dem titties, dat fem fatale attitude.

Revy is my waifu man, she probably fucks like a champ and there's no one I would rather have on my back in an anime gunfight except maybe Vash the Stampede.

Real talk though, Dark Dreams Don't Die is awesome looking, loving the LP of this and I'm sad that Swery didn't get much money for it.

Poor Swery.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

I can't stop Yukking it up watching David play with his food and Kaysen just going to
home
town on anything edible.

If I can't support Swery, I'll sure as shit buy the soundtrack.

I want that theme song and DP's whistle as my phone ringers.

Man come on she has her soft moments, just wait till you get to the Gangsters in Paradise episodes where shit hits the fan and her and Rock have some alone time to get close. Dem shorts, dat ass, dem titties, dat fem fatale attitude.

Revy is my waifu man, she probably fucks like a champ and there's no one I would rather have on my back in an anime gunfight except maybe Vash the Stampede.

Real talk though, Dark Dreams Don't Die is awesome looking, loving the LP of this and I'm sad that Swery didn't get much money for it.

Poor Swery.

More power to you, but she's just... Woof.

Femme fatale is correct.

I think it's also the subbed voice. It doesn't do anything for me.

after D4 im gonna finally make a dent in my snack collection while watching the 3 Madoka movies
Oreos,caramel apple milky ways,Three Musketeers,Sweet Tarts,skittles, and some candy corn

Jman014

It doesn't make for a nice loop tho. Frankly this part had me laughing more.

Kayson in D4 loves to eat just as much as Kaysen in DP loves to eat. He gets pissed off at you in DP if you interrupt him while he's eating. I hope they do more eating sidequests with Kayson in D4.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
WTF is K-ON?

Wall of moe
Code:

MikeHattsu 3,535
Aiko Heiwa 3,057
spyhunterzero 2,189
Snkfanatic 1,859
Chet Rippo 1,412
StayDead 651
LOLDSFAN 628
amishpriest99 600
cajunator 585
foxuzamaki 560
TheBatman 528
nckillthegrimace 406
RurouniZel 372
ThePeoplesBureau 365
bigboss370 315
Chariot 266
Zoba 259
Owlowiscious 239
Lollipop Dave 231
phoenix296 226
Josephl64 164
LayLa 153
kiunchbb 143
PartTimeWarrior 142
G-Fex 134
Madao 133
Tenumi 130
MikeMyers 100
Joins us
Reminder : I'm kawaii as fuck so don't hate or be salt about it.
You sure you arent talking about me, the most moe of all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom