• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent York

Neo Member
I appreciate a waifu who isn't a complete stick figure. I'd actually like to see more animu chicks who didn't look like sticks and bones.
Them be rarer than Unicorns in the realm of anime. The only one that comes to my mind.
01d222b667aecf6fdd33a09c6c520ffc.jpg

Oh I also finished Black Lagoon S1 last night.

Woof.

Dont fuck with the maid.

Oh and I can't find Revy hot. At all.
She's truly terrifying.

I have too many games to finish up... Sunset Overdrive, Senran Kagura, Freedom Wars, The Evil Within, The Binding of Isaac, Persona Ultimax etc. My list of games to beat is getting too large for me to actually beat them... Especially since even more are coming out in the weeks to come...

Welcome to everyone. I just started Atelier Totori, also playing Senran Kagura and project Diva. Just finished Deadly Premonition and am planning on replaying Dragon Age. Put too much on my own plate.

Okingjrr

I have too many games to finish up... Sunset Overdrive, Senran Kagura, Freedom Wars, The Evil Within, The Binding of Isaac, Persona Ultimax etc. My list of games to beat is getting too large for me to actually beat them... Especially since even more are coming out in the weeks to come...
Welcome to my world. And most of us here.

Majora's Mask is the best game I hate playing.

I love the 3 day thing conceptually, but it stressed me out really bad as a kid. Every game with a timer did, like Pikmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom