• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to set up the lore of Wooltron first though before the movie is released
only way to do that is using my title to spawn fanart
plus it promotes D4, FRIENDER65 doesnt
do it for Swery people

Okingjrr

we need to set up the lore of Wooltron first though before the movie is released
only way to do that is using my title to spawn fanart
plus it promotes D4, FRIENDER65 doesnt
do it for Swery people

Lelouch, shamelessly pushing his title by all means.
jk, someone has to push it.

Archgan

Alright guys, we're going to do something interesting. So, the age of wooltron title is currently winning, but there's like 4 different choices for D4 and if you add them all up then it's tied with wooltron. As a result, I've decided to do a tiebreaker. Right now, all I need for you guys to do is to pick one definitive D4 title. Only rule is that it can't be blatant shilling. Now, make some titles.

I think that blatant shilling is the best kind of shilling, but I like Friender65.

I'm still going to push "Buy D4"

ITS SNOWING!

501.gif

You guys want me to make a straw poll?

360pages

I have a few point in dex already, would it be a bad idea to switch over?

Er...it's really your call at this point, magic is far more versatility and you can hit a lot more weaknesses once you get some things going. Though Dex has some of the best single target skills in the game.

Zenfalcia

No, you can switch if you want to, but you don't have to if you want to play with dex.
But again, if you're going for Magic:
Mag +3, Agl + 1, Lck + 1 at level up. No points into dex or str until far later.

Er...it's really your call at this point, magic is far more versatility and you can hit a lot more weaknesses once you get some things going. Though Dex has some of the best single target skills in the game.

I'll grab concentrate now, since the other isn't too useful under most circumstances. If i really want to i'd switch over and dump points into magic.

Edit: I'm going out, don't expect any replies soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom