• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

People do that, the early game will MURDER you, but gimmick builds like that are a thing. I recommend it more for a repeat playthrough than a first. Focus on Dex or Ma. Once Dex/Ma are 200 you can start doing silly shit.

It's not as bad as Dark Souls with all your levels in resistance, but it's bad.

Sounds fun. I'll keep to something sane then. I like the sound of guns. i'll make another run with magic and see which one goes better.

Sounds fun. I'll keep to something sane then. I like the sound of guns. i'll make another run with magic and see which one goes better.
It's worth noting the game has multiple routes, so if you wanna see them all you can have a Ma and Dex run. Trying to get a feel for each will be a long tedious process. You probably won't really feel the benefits until you're level 15 or something.

360pages

Oh, I guess I should be talking about Etrian Odyssey since everyone is talking about SMTIV (Even though I find EO4 to be the better game, doesn't mean I think SMTIV is a bad game)

Zenfalcia

No need unless you really want to. Both seem to be good options.

Well there's benefits of trying both.

It's worth noting the game has multiple routes, so if you wanna see them all you can have a Ma and Dex run. Trying to get a feel for each will be a long tedious process. You probably won't really feel the benefits until you're level 15 or something.

Meh, I'm ok with tedious.. I've gotten everyone to level 20 in FE:A before chapter 11. Also I changed some people's classes and even got those up to 20.. Yeah.. i'm crazy...

Demon s. links huh.. interesting.

360pages

I enjoy DMC3 overall more than Bayo, simply due to it being more compacted and the missions being shorter promoting more breaks and learning scenerois. Plus the scoring system in DMC3 is a lot better than Bayos since there is usually more leeway with certain things and the shorter levels benefit from having an overall rank than individual fight ranks.

I mean the longest mission in DMC3 is probably 5-8 min long depending on the situation. Bayo levels can go up to 20 min depending on everything.

I would rather have

More missions but shorter>>>Longer missions but less of them.

Alright guys, we're going to do something interesting. So, the age of wooltron title is currently winning, but there's like 4 different choices for D4 and if you add them all up then it's tied with wooltron. As a result, I've decided to do a tiebreaker. Right now, all I need for you guys to do is to pick one definitive D4 title. Only rule is that it can't be blatant shilling. Now, make some titles.

Alright guys, we're going to do something interesting. So, the age of wooltron title is currently winning, but there's like 4 different choices for D4 and if you add them all up then it's tied with wooltron. As a result, I've decided to do a tiebreaker. Right now, all I need for you guys is to pick one definitive D4 title. Only rule is that it can't be blatant shilling. Now, make some titles.

SBF thread 7: Their Dark Dreams Don't Die.

That's not shilling right?

Alright guys, we're going to do something interesting. So, the age of wooltron title is currently winning, but there's like 4 different choices for D4 and if you add them all up then it's tied with wooltron. As a result, I've decided to do a tiebreaker. Right now, all I need for you guys is to pick one definitive D4 title. Only rule is that it can't be blatant shilling. Now, make some titles.

I mean I'll just reuse my D4 title.

OT7 D4: Devious Dorks Defy Description

I'm hoping she doesn't end up like that but I'm not expecting much since it is supposed to be a children's show and morally gray villain's aren't something kids can understand too well.

Eh. Some shows can manage it. Honestly Amon had some good moral grey area going on.

Stahp it Kuvira. But to be fair she's a good metalbender, especially bending those pieces of metal to restrain people and making the metal sharp. That's nothing to fuck with.

I just can't wait for the ending to be Korra Spiritbending Kuvira's bending away.

Zenfalcia

SBF now sponsoring SWERY and D4. Or something like that.

Or a mash up of both. Dark Age Dream Of Don't Wooltron Die.

Is there a difficulty option in SMT 4? There was in 3 and hard isn't that bad.
4 starts out harder than 3 gets. They offer you easy mode after you die 3 times or so, but it's just Normal.
FRIENDER65

Alright guys, we're going to do something interesting. So, the age of wooltron title is currently winning, but there's like 4 different choices for D4 and if you add them all up then it's tied with wooltron. As a result, I've decided to do a tiebreaker. Right now, all I need for you guys to do is to pick one definitive D4 title. Only rule is that it can't be blatant shilling. Now, make some titles.

Why not.. Press F To Become a Friender. *Hint Hint Nudge Nudge*

Alfebit

Banned

Thread 7: Is D4 supposed to be pretty hard?

Alfebit

Banned
I want to fight!

f5axBKB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom