• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm literally launching the game right now, does this effect anything in the multiplayer?

Nope. It's basically just a leaderboard. Which Hong Kong will be at the top of forever, it seems.

But seeing everyone else teaming up to invade Hong Kong to try to knock them from the top spot is super fun, so it's fine.

Okingjrr

My brother is trying to decide between these three Doctor Dooms to get because there all rad as fuck. Which one should he get?
The last one, look at all that ego !

I officially love Amazon for getting me a new Vita 24 hours after I reported the first one broken for free.

Also the Vita is a fucking awesome system.
Amazon more like Amazing!
Hasn't been done before, I'm sure.
Glad you're enjoying your life/Liam/Vita.

Zenfalcia

Yup I've played Awakening.
RobinXLucina ftw

Eh she looks alright by my standards. Totally good for it.

FemRobinXLucina right? ;) i wish same gay/lesbian relationships could work. Except it would ruin having children.

She isnt too bad, just making some comments. I wish the models were better on the 3ds oh well.

I officially love Amazon for getting me a new Vita 24 hours after I reported the first one broken for free.

Also the Vita is a fucking awesome system.

Yougotavita.gif

joe2187

Banned
I have some questions after traveling down to the asian area to visit the arcade.

1) Why did I see literally three tour charter buses filled with chinese people all going to GNC store, it seems these buses are specifically to charter people to GNC...what was going on.

2) There were many photo booths at the aracade, equaling the amount of arcade machines. there's even a seperate part of the mall that is just rows upon rows of photo booths, what is this obsession?

Jman014

FemRobinXLucina right? ;) i wish same gay/lesbian relationships could work. Except it would ruin having children.

She isnt too bad, just making some comments. I wish the models were better on the 3ds oh well.

Yougotavita.gif

I wouldn't take offense to something like that.

She looks good by my standards but the real plus is that she's voiced by Laura Bailey, who is one of the voices you can pick for a female leader of the Saints in SR3 and 4. It's like having the leader of the Saints along for the ride except Lucina isn't a dick like the boss.

Lucina outfit for the boss in SR5 plz Volition.

ok it's kinda weird that you can't be anywhere near 6 foot tall in this game,(Freedom Wars) I'm checking to see how bishi I can make my guy, may make the change to female depending

not enough bishi, future badass loli incoming

2) There were many photo booths at the aracade, equaling the amount of arcade machines. there's even a seperate part of the mall that is just rows upon rows of photo booths, what is this obsession?

A lot of people
mostly girls
love to take dumb photos. I used to see them all the time in social media. I often stared at it and wonder why they would take such dumb photos cluttered with random stuff.

Who should my skin be?

Also is there a Rise skin?

Use the Samus or Bayo skin.

Oh my god I can launch other apps while I'm suspending a game. This is so fucking nice. Fuck you 3DS!
I love you too

I really want to. I'm tempted to just buy it on the PS Store in spite of my brain.

It's sad that the 3DS has a stronger library of games when the Vita is just so much better, but them's the breaks.

Edit: Also, Project Diva was on sale a while ago. You should have bought it.

I'm gonna take a break and do this system update I'm putting off. Deception IV has problems and a story that is laughable, but when you do sick trap combos you kinda can forget about them.
It's sad that the 3DS has a stronger library of games when the Vita is just so much better, but them's the breaks.
Multitasking works better than most smartphones. It's crazy. I love it.
Edit: Also, Project Diva was on sale a while ago. You should have bought it.
Edit: Yup. I didn't think I'd be getting a Vita so soon back then though. Should've planned out my breakdown.

In 3ds? You can put any name you want and it corrects it when the other one adds you.

edit: beaten x3

Just use their gaf name. It will auto change to their mii name when they add you.

What ever you want, but as soon as they add you back it changes to the name they're using.

Whatever you want
Alright thanks, im in the middle of adding everyone o.o theres alot of people

Zenfalcia

Ignore Strength. Go Dex or Magic and stick to it.

Toss in Ag or Lu every so often. Lu especially if you're Dex.

What's so bad about strength?

Don't do balanced. Either be a physical attacker or magical. I'm doing a Dex build (+3 Dex, +1 Agility, +1 Luck). Check online for some good builds.

Balanced is never good. Specialization is the best, I've learned that from a few games.
I was thinking that's how i'd build up my stats.

3 Magic, 1 Luck, 1 Agility.

Are dex and magic on equal grounds for viability/power?

What's so bad about strength?.
Dex and Strength both increase your physical attack skills, and Dex not only gives you more damage than a comparable level in strength, it also gives you that bonus for gun skills.

The only downside is regular "Attack" commands don't get buffed, but you should be abusing weaknesses and your best skills. Early on it doesn't hurt to drop a few into Str if you're planning to go Dex later, but long term it's wasted by comparison.

Note that luck is tied to Crit chance. So cranking that up will be awesome late game, especially since it gets you another turn as well.

Zenfalcia

Dex scales better.
At first, no. Magic is better. Dex catches up later through the gun option.

Hmm.. Ok. I'll keep that in mind.

Dex and Strength both increase your physical attack skills, and Dex not only gives you more damage than a comparable level in strength, it also gives you that bonus for gun skills.

The only downside is regular "Attack" commands don't get buffed, but you should be abusing weaknesses and your best skills. Early on it doesn't hurt to drop a few into Str if you're planning to go Dex later, but long term it's wasted by comparison.

Note that luck is tied to Crit chance. So cranking that up will be awesome late game, especially since it gets you another turn as well.

How dumb will it be to dump it all in something useful like luck and nothing else?

Hmm.. Ok. I'll keep that in mind.

How dumb will it be to dump it all in something useful like luck and nothing else?
People do that, the early game will MURDER you, but gimmick builds like that are a thing. I recommend it more for a repeat playthrough than a first. Focus on Dex or Ma. Once Dex/Ma are 200 you can start doing silly shit.

It's not as bad as Dark Souls with all your levels in resistance, but it's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom