• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

no videogames are serious

0QOGrPl.png

Emouse

Proper. I do think the speed/mobility are a huge part of why I'm liking it. Its like FPS Vanquish. Plus the story isn't 100% awful due to ma waifu Troy Baker and Kevin Spacey.

Yeah I think that's what I'm liking about it too, double jumps and additional traversal options just mix it up a bit and make it more fun, much like titanfall did

I enjoyed the story, slightly dissapointed that veteran is baby mode but eh, the exo survival mode is pretty fun too, and I'm blown away at how good Troy & K Spacey look, like for real

Finished Two and Three's chapters in Drakengard 3. The former is something that I feel could've been part of the main game as the shit it goes into kinda would've helped inform WHY Two is the way she is.

Three's chapter is just shit from a game design standpoint, but the dialog is pretty fucking weird as you would expect/hope. It ends on a pretty dark note, though it's not anything you could not have seen coming had you already been familiar with her character. More Gabriella is a good thing though, and boy are her lines are incredible in this.

Play Drakengard, you nerds.

I'm actually currently watching 1&2 on ebay, they worth looking in to? all I've seen of the series is the video Pat & Liam for 3
Don't play 2. The gameplay may be slightly better than the first, but its story and characters are devoid of anything that makes the first game special. Read the Dark Id's LP instead.

But play the first game, just to experience it devolving into mind numbing insanity.

By that I take it you mean just 3
Play 1, 3, and throw in NieR on top of that. You have the depression trilogy right there.

Emouse

Don't play 2. The gameplay may be slightly better than the first, but its story and characters are devoid of anything that makes the first game special. Read the Dark Id's LP instead.

But play the first game, just to experience it devolving into mind numbing insanity.

Sold, from what I saw of 3 is looked pretty nuts soI'll probably end up getting that too

Play 1, 3, and throw in NieR on top of that. You have the depression trilogy right there.

Sounds doable, into the list it goes

So we talked enough about Naruto, now it's time for One Piece.

Really wish this flashback would end already. Am I the only one who doesn't care about Law's history?

360pages

The Link costume also gives you the parry for free, which is dope. Check my edit, by the way.

Not like it matters too much, since outside a few of them, most of the Accessories are situational at best. You're probably going to have the parry one on at all times no matter what.

Also, as a writer I'm going to cut through all of the bullshit and make sure I have a flat out obvious and clean cut pairing. No love triangle bullshit.

Squishy3

Not like it matters too much, since outside a few of them, most of the Accessories are situational at best. You're probably going to have the parry one on at all times no matter what.

Also, as a writer I'm going to cut through all of the bullshit and make sure I have a flat out obvious and clean cut pairing. No love triangle bullshit.
I was saying more in the fact he doesn't have to pony up 100,000 halos for it right now and can instead spend it on other things like witch hearts or moon pearls. Or techniques.

I just watched TBFP play SMash and Nidhogg and holy goddamn fuck it makes me want Smash Bros 4(and a Wii U) and Nidhogg in my liiiiiiife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom