• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

So we talked enough about Naruto, now it's time for One Piece.

Really wish this flashback would end already. Am I the only one who doesn't care about Law's history?
It's fine. It's just about over now, probably 3 or 4 more chapters of it, if that.

One Piece manga spoilers for latest chapter:
Doffy's about to fiuck everything up on the island, so Law's going to fix himself and then Doffy won't kill him because he has the Ope Ope No Mi, and obviously never found out he's a D. since he didn't kill him, obviously :p

Squishy3

It probably means Law will be a part of Straw Hats at the end of this arc.

Damnit I was so hoping for Rebecca.
Manga spoilers for One Piece:
More than just Law is going to be a member of the Straw Hats, to be fair. :p Luffy got himself an army now. Usopp gonna become a fleet commander!

Manga spoilers for One Piece:
More than just Law is going to be a member of the Straw Hats, to be fair. :p Luffy got himself an army now. Usopp gonna become a fleet commander!

plz. Assume all spoilers from me in relation to this topic are actual spoilers.
I am really surprised at how much I'm enjoying Usopp's presence for once.

I am posting from a Liam having just bought Project Diva F.

I have been corrupted/converted.

tumblr_muoywxlj991qm7ppno1_250.gif

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Oh god the salt in this smash FNF is fucking hilarious
"I can't take my main or else I'll win!"
"Oh look at Liam the smash guy winning smash"

Lmao

I'm really liking the movement in gravity rish, too bad this games combat is bad

Imagine if he mentioned #teamshameless

Sometimes, I turn on Gravity Rush, not to play any of the missions, but simply to traverse. The game is amazing in that front.

It sorta of reminds me of Remember Me. Amazing soundtrack, visuals, and movement, but the combat is so bad.

If he brought up Team Shamless, the world
of the Frienderverse
would never be the same again. We would be canonized in the lore.

Sometimes, I turn on Gravity Rush, not to play any of the missions, but simply to traverse. The game is amazing in that front.

It sorta of reminds me of Remember Me. Amazing soundtrack, visuals, and movement, but the combat is so bad.

If he brought up Team Shamless, the world
of the Frienderverse
would never be the same again. We would be canonized in the lore.
Good movement is just something that clicked with me recently and its the reason why I might buy an xboner over a wii u

Quick Freedom Wars impressions, missions are fun, camera controls kinda suck. HOLY FUCK! Running around the town is fucking awful. I don't want to spend time running around 6 fucking identical rooms looking for a single item. I do not then want to run around to bring the fucking item back. I never understood this about hunting games. I absolutely hate the home hub worlds, I just want to go out and kill shit. Let me skip all this bullshit. Give me access to missions and let me play the game, not run around a grey shit hole looking for people or collecting bullshit where there is no opposition and literally is just a time waste.

You just decimated a couple people.
You know who you are.
I actually do think he was referencing this thread. I'm pretty sure he only complains about his life in here.
He ran it back saying he's posting it in a console wars thread, but we could be who he meant at first.

Also I'm backing down from my earlier statement about soda, I remembered my vice is Orange Sodas.

Holy shit Rosa does an absurd amount of damage.
Hell yeah she does. I used her to get Platinums on all stages.

Her moveset also better prepared me for going back to Bayo 1, because it's the same as Scarborough Fair and playing Rosa methodically with dodge offset helps transition into the first game's slower pace.

Hell yeah she does. I used her to get Platinums on all stages.

Her moveset also better prepared me for going back to Bayo 1, because it's the same as Scarborough Fair and playing Rosa methodically with dodge offset helps transition into the first game's slower pace.

I've gotta get used to her gun timings though, I'm so used to holding the buttons to allow the maximum number of bullets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom