• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent York

Neo Member
Hajime no Ippo: episode 34
That was powerful. While I still have a lot to go, and it is rough with wanting to pull away temporarily to one of the many other series I want to watch, I don't regret watching this series. It has really good pacing, which is something that I'm not used to seeing in long running series in anime format.

BELIEVE IN THE MIKU THAT BELIEVES IN YOU
result.jpg
FUCK. I'm making this an avatar holy shit.

you're leaving us ;-;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tumblr_lih6gbl4wG1qcdg4no1_500.png

have you ever considered the fact that
you love it
tho?

The more Gurren Lagann art there is the better

How is there so much of this specific crossover

have you ever considered the fact that
you love it
tho?
If Doktor is here, I'm sure you'll appreciate this.

Onett best stage confirmed with all the best music. Gawds I can't hold the hype.

That's not Pokefloats.
You just can't appreciate the art that is proper avatars.

[Avatar quote Zen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom