• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Ippo has a pretty slow start.
If that's true by comparison, this shit is gonna become fantastic. That first spar got me super hype.
i already do that though

The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive, free to live as they see fit! They'll make these threads great again!
I'm using waifu wars as business to get elected, so I can end waifu wars as business.

I was wrong... you're not greedy.
YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE

What about when you run out of crickets? Trombones are infinite, crickets die and there are only so many on Earth.
Obviously he's going to need to support the expenditure with even higher levels of cricket production. Luckily he can control the crickets to breed as efficiently as possible.

Also g'night frienders.
MGR2 needs to be like Bayo 2 and have a remastered version of MGRR included
I would be down so hard. I don't know what it'd fix or add though.

ultimax

8 episodes into New Challenger.
Oh alright, you're farther than me lol.

Personally, I like Miyata a lot because of sick counter punches.

i also thought his trip to Thailand was cool,(last episode I saw) and i hope to see more. I think Sendo is the hypest tho

I'm gonna say that I can also control all the paraphernalia involved in the sport cricket. Cricketmen with cricket bats is no laughable threat.

MGR2 needs to be like Bayo 2 and have a remastered version of MGRR included
I don't exactly think that's necessary, all versions of Rising are fine.

Though what MGR2 fucking needs is a goddamn three way fight between Raiden, a resurrected Solidus, and a nanomachine resurrected Colonel Volgin. I don't care how you make it work in the lore, but I WANT IT!

So, I mentioned earlier that I started watching Ippo. 8 episodes in and it's pretty good.

tumblr_n2egzrFbSS1t8x277o3_500.jpg

AWWWW YEAHHH

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
The ability to materialize trombones from thin air or the ability to control crickets?

I don't like pokemon waifu wars

I feel like I could kill more people by materializing trombones over people, BUT I feel like I would have earned to kill people by figuring out how to kill them with crickets.

I don't exactly think that's necessary, all versions of Rising are fine.

Though what MGR2 fucking needs is a goddamn three way fight between Raiden, a resurrected Solidus, and a nanomachine resurrected Colonel Volgin. I don't care how you make it work in the lore, but I WANT IT!

Can it be explained in a codec rather than actually happen onscreen?

Guys, I think I have a problem. I played SMT4 for 17 hours straight and have 13 hours logged on the save.. 4 hours of restarts.
Because of deaths or just restarting? I've restarted like that on a handful of games.
NO!
I want to see Volgin with cyborg body parts try and cop a feel on Raiden, only to discover it's not Raikov and he has no balls.
Then they fight.
I JUST WANT MORE VOLGIN, ALL RIGHT!?
MGR2 is just Raidens tour of the MGS timeline. He gets sent to each game's timeline and wacky shenanigans occur.

No, I position the trombones in such a way that they function like a mech with my control. How? Trombones, that's how.

Don't make up rules. The best you can do is give the trombones momentum when you materialize them. My giant Cricket Lagann and his Giga Bat can destroy whatever paltry trombone-based attack you can provide.

Don't make up rules. The best you can do is give the trombones momentum when you materialize them. My giant Cricket Lagann and his Giga Bat can destroy whatever paltry trombone-based attack you can provide.

I'm not making up rules, I position them in the shape of a mech, the insides being positioned in such a way that they function like a machine with my physical inputs marionetting them into moving the mech and fighting.

I'm not making up rules, I position them in the shape of a mech, the insides being positioned in such a way that they function like a machine with my physical inputs marionetting them into moving the mech and fighting.

So you literally materialize a mech made of trombones. Well obviously I can fuck with the electronics by having my crickets match frequency and create a sound that vibrates your mech so hard it destroys the wires. I got sound on my side, bitch. Crickets are actually OP.

Both. It's probably worst in my P3Fes run. That might beat the current SMT4 run now.
Hm. SMT4 just know you can just keeping building your character forever. Nothing really stops you expect for soft caps in the late game, so just do whatever. You won't miss out on content. New Game + can be used to get other routes too.

It runs on fighting spirit and lots air blown into it. I hope you like blowing.

Zenfalcia

Hm. SMT4 just know you can just keeping building your character forever. Nothing really stops you expect for soft caps in the late game, so just do whatever. You won't miss out on content. New Game + can be used to get other routes too.

It runs on fighting spirit and lots air blown into it. I hope you like blowing.

I certainly do

Thank god the waifu shit ended

Ability to turn into a PT Cruiser or the ability to be in two places at once but only as a moose and a Grizzly bear?

PT Cruiser.

I do sick half transformations all over the place. Feet turn into wheels and run super fast. Turn my arm into a car door shield/boxing gloves. Grab someone than repel them with my air bag! That'd be sick as shit!

Ability to turn into a PT Cruiser or the ability to be in two places at once but only as a moose and a Grizzly bear?
Uh, YEAH I WANT TO BE A TRANSFORMER, DUH.
I certainly do
Good job with the innuendo
8 more pages till OT7
We usually would go to 195, actually. Also it's not a huge deal, but posts like that don't contribute too much. We're just talking about superpowers so it's fine though.

Zenfalcia

Is level 14 a decent level to try to go past the 3rd floor?
I've been trying to do the dead men dancing challenge quest. It's beaten me down so hard.. I just need a break.

Where are you right now?

Hugo something rather says to pursue
black samurai by going deeper into the dungeon, I'm just doing the challenge quests on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom