• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo check out these sick pokemon drawings i stole from the Hoenn thread
High school Pokémon:
Hitmonlee
CpQLvdc.png

Hitmontop
X44xaNn.png

Machamp
8fg3psU.png

Shiny Mawile
lPbQrRS.png

Gardevoir
0HkgKIm.png

Well, there is a difficulty called Casual Auto so I assume there's significant auto aim applied to that. I've not really noticed it and enjoy controlling it as is, which is weird for me because I generally hate playing shooters with dual analog controls.

Definitely pick it up sometime, it's a good game.

Alright. I guess I have huge options with no auto aim. I've never actually played a game with auto aim on, so I'm glad there's a chance for me to try it at least.

Don't start this... Even we have our limits. I just want to say, I disagree and I will do nothing more to further that point.

Pokemon waifu wars?

I mean competitively (I did OU tier stuff for XY) my hat will always go off to Venusaur. Chlorophyll for rushing during sun, swap to Mega to tank everything.

The best competitive pokeman is Shuckle.

What's the power swapping move he has? Switches around base stats so all of a sudden he's 180 for ATK and DEF. That's some godlike troll shit if you can pull it off. Still loses to Venusaur on every variant though.

OU is about Greninja, Garchomp, and Zapdos.

I felt like Garchomp became way more fragile this gen, I don't know why. Love Greninja, Protean is beastly.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
We're sorry that Dota 2 offers everything gameplay related for free too.

Today I get to tell you that Swery follows everyone back, you're not special.

You fuckers who did this to me made me do this
We if you heard the news, Lol is gonna be Dota soon with a new map and
50% more snowballing

Loco4Coco

Pokemon waifu war? *opens list*

Erika
Sabrina
Lorelei
Clair
Whitney
Karen
Flannery
Roxanne
Pike Queen Lucy
Candice
Arcade Star Dahlia
Hilda
Rosa
Elesa
Skyla
Viola
Korrina
Malva

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Keep talking. I'm way more interested with the snowballing. Keeps games faster atleast.
Well if you know what jungling is, it can be easily cleared with hyper carries and ranged carries. Also buffs from epic monsters are basically salt in wound for the enemy if you get them.
that map still looks ugly
Riot ain't got time to make things looks pretty. They have too many characters to make and release.

Well if you know what jungling is, it can be easily cleared with hyper carries and ranged carries. Also buffs from epic monsters are basically salt in wound for the enemy if you get them.

Riot ain't got time to make things looks pretty. They have too many characters to make and release.

From what I've heard the jungle creeps hit way harder now. I don't think its viable for carries.

Pokemon waifus are fine
IF they're human and from the games
dont worry
the ones that matter are actually 18+
No, I know, it's just that the last time this conversation happened, I said some easily misconstruable things that if one did not understand my point could have come across as horrifying and unacceptable

Watching this Hyperlight Drifter video, this game just has never looked particularly interesting to me. I'm also not feeling that dash, I don't like that it stops momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom