• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTFY

Should we remind you of that one time you started talking about that ten year olds tits?

im sorry wheelchair guy but im evil, mwhahahahahahaaha suffer for your sins

May_posing.png
?

May has the kind of tits that make me say "that's fucked up why is she like this"

Should we remind you of that one time you started talking about that ten year olds tits?

For the last time, my point was that her character design was creepy as hell and the fact that they tacked sexual traits onto a ten year old was indicative of a larger problem with sexualization in female characters, i.e. that it's viewed as almost a necessity

I AM IN THE MORAL RIGHT ON THIS AND SUFFERED FROM POOR WORDING

And I'm actually glad this got brought back up so I could explain myself. If there was something I regretted in the past, I could hardly call myself Shameless, now could I?

I actually think May is supposed to be 12 or maybe 13 as the series goes on. So while still creepy, it's less ridiculous than if she was a 10 year old.

that it's viewed as almost a necessity

It is a necessity! It's not a problem either! The problem is that men aren't sexualized the same amount! I want to live in a world full of sex and lewdness everywhere, not just women!

I actually think May is supposed to be 12 or maybe 13 as the series goes on. So while still creepy, it's less ridiculous than if she was a 10 year old.
It is a necessity! It's not a problem either! The problem is that men aren't sexualized the same amount! I want to live in a world full of sex and lewdness everywhere, not just women!

Nah man, sexy characters are totally okay, but my point is that not every character has to be sexy

just wheelchairs weekly baptism by shame

I have no shame. Shameless never dies 'cause it lives on within me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom