• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It serves to establish early on that shit is going to be fucked up on this train and if you don't like that get off the train
I wish the show had gotten darker. It's pretty fucking dark, but some part of me felt the times when the situation was hopeless were the fucking best.
Speaking of sound tracks, I've been listening to all the music from DP and man.. some of it is bad in the best ways possible.
It's like, not very good, but it's pretty endearing. Fits the game. Apparently that song was only used in a trailer and not the game.

Question how the fuck do I deal with grapplers.im getting so fucking irritated by them spamming command grabs and I have go go in to do anything.

If you're still playing Dudley then you are about to encounter dudleys worst match. You have to play safe and not over commit to anything or else you are getting grabbed. This is a very footsie based match-up. You need your spacing down tight. I wish I could link to what footsie are, but I'm sort of stuck with this mechanism right now.

Here's what I could find on the topic of footsies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op_0S4PrNrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5xs1lkcMlI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iurQ3uYhyo

Dammit, doing great in Isaac, get a randomized room in uterus 2 with Maggy whom I hate to play, become Lord of the Flies, crappy build ruins run. GG Edmund

I love this game

Zenfalcia

Alright. 20k it is. Makes no difference to me.

Do it later tomorrow, or whenever we break 20k.

Yes, and its called "addiction'

No, you love it though!

I wish the show had gotten darker. It's pretty fucking dark, but some part of me felt the times when the situation was hopeless were the fucking best.

It's like, not very good, but it's pretty endearing. Fits the game. Apparently that song was only used in a trailer and not the game.

I am well aware it's terrible. I've listened to it so much, it's great in the worst way. So is this. I could post the "better" ones, but why would i do that?

Dammit, doing great in Isaac, get a randomized room in uterus 2 with Maggy whom I hate to play, become Lord of the Flies, crappy build ruins run. GG Edmund
1489001-edmund_t_shirt.jpg
I am well aware it's terrible. I've listened to it so much, it's great in the worst way. So is this. I could post the "better" ones, but why would i do that?
This one just has bad vocals. Pat yells about this one in the LP super hard.

Zenfalcia

I do when its good, its usually not though

Foreign players are great! Especially when you can't communicate with them and they feed!

I remember watching the first few episodes, missing a bunch, and then not getting around to starting where I left off because there were a lot of episodes.

There's like around 40 episodes if you really want to watch it rather than play it.

This one just has bad vocals. Pat yells about this one in the LP super hard.

Yeah, the piano only version is a lot better.

Foreign players are great! Especially when you can't communicate with them and they feed!

Everyone spoke english in that one game I just got off of. The problem was all of them were huge dicks to each other.

He has one of those hyperactive personalities where he needs to be doing something all the time or he goes slightly insane. It's either Runescape, or he eats all my goddamn cereal in an effort to keep himself occupied.

sharing is caring man

You have cereal and you're not sharing with the people here? Meanie.

Listen, you guys are basically my friends, but nobody, no-fucking-body gets my cereal.

And it's not strictly my cereal. He buys it and I pay him half back. It's not that he eats it; It's how much of it he eats.

There's like around 40 episodes if you really want to watch it rather than play it.

For some reason whenever I queue with this one friend of mine, foreign players will always yelling at me early in the game and I have no idea why. He laughs. :(

I'm probably going to buy the directors cut on steam at done point, isn't it only like $10?

For some reason whenever I queue with this one friend of mine, foreign players will always yelling at me early in the game and I have no idea why. He laughs. :(

I'm probably going to buy the directors cut on steam at done point, isn't it only like $10?

So you're like some sort of magical artifact that attracts angry foreigners?

Zenfalcia

Does your friend have a foreign background? He might understand the comments or something.

It's a terrible port, buy the ps3 director's cut version. Unless you're willing to try to fix it..

I just got my ass kicked by normal bots in skill girls. I should just go to sleep at this point.

The insurgency community is pretty nice

You should sleep.

I don't know much about insurgency besides it being really jank.

Zenfalcia

Everyone knows what's the best cereal is and it's
I don't really eat cereal as much anymore, it was cinnamon toast crunch for a while, and also honey bunches of oats.. Those are so great, mixed and just the oats.

You know what makes me sick? Those fuckers who soak their cereal in the milk before they eat it. It's just morally reprehensible is what it is.

What's worst is when they let the cereal soak and get soggy.

SWC wouldn't share so I just made myself a bowl. I blame you for the 5 minutes of my life you stole and this joy it's bringing me.
You know what makes me sick? Those fuckers who soak their cereal in the milk before they eat it. It's just morally reprehensible is what it is.
Hear hear. That shit is disgusting. #StopTheSoak
I like soggy cereal.

*glares*
I like soggy pasta, but cereal is kinda weird. More power to ya I suppose

Bitch, I ain't got time for cereal. I just need some toast with peanut butter to get my day started.

That or one of those breakfast burritos that I can get on campus.

So you're like some sort of magical artifact that attracts angry foreigners?

Does your friend have a foreign background? He might understand the comments or something.

It's a terrible port, buy the ps3 director's cut version. Unless you're willing to try to fix it..

You should sleep.

I don't know much about insurgency besides it being really jank.

It kind if seems like I attract them.

Nah, guy is an ultra white Texan from Austin. He just finds it hilarious that it happens every fucking game we play together.

I don't own a PS3, only console I had last gen was a Wii. I'm sure someone has made patches to fix it, right?

Zenfalcia

I don't wanna!

insurgency is the best multiplayer game to come out this year

Sure, up to you.

Really? I've only seen videos about it, looks fun but i'll never play it. Just not that interested into it.

How about that part where
THE WHOLE GODDAMN MOVIE

You mean that awesome moment when
EVERYTHING WAS HAND ANIMATED?!?!?

Bitch, I ain't got time for cereal. I just need some toast with peanut butter to get my day started.

That or one of those breakfast burritos that I can get on campus.

I ate chocolate bars for breakfast for 3 days..
#WORTHIT

Zenfalcia

It kind if seems like I attract them.

Nah, guy is an ultra white Texan from Austin. He just finds it hilarious that it happens every fucking game we play together.

I don't own a PS3, only console I had last gen was a Wii. I'm sure someone has made patches to fix it, right?

Sounds fun, must be your personality or something. I dunno.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. No. There's a fix, but it's not perfect.

We talking cereal? I could go for a bowl of French Toast Cru- Oh wait, they haven't sold that here for years now.

I think in canadia they're still selling, i can't remember, but those stuff were good. MMmmm.. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom