• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna watch Shin Mazinger on my xbone until I realized..no subtitles. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. I guess I can't watch any anime from my local anime store anymore.

WAIT, I WILL MAKE AN ADDENDUM TO THE LIST OF FOODS I'LL EAT FOR BREAKFAST!

Left over pizza from the night before. Sometimes reheated or not, I don't give a shit, it's still pizza. And pizza is the best.

Just in time to be a Sailor Scout?
Fuck you.

Was gonna watch Shin Mazinger on my xbone until I realized..no subtitles. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. I guess I can't watch any anime from my local anime store anymore.
VLC is your friend.

Low standards pretty much.

yOuGFSW.gif

Alfebit

Banned
I think in canadia they're still selling, i can't remember, but those stuff were good. MMmmm.. Yum.

Yeah I think so which makes me so salty. I want that shit in my tummy right now!

WAIT, I WILL MAKE AN ADDENDUM TO THE LIST OF FOODS I'LL EAT FOR BREAKFAST!

Left over pizza from the night before. Sometimes reheated or not, I don't give a shit, it's still pizza. And pizza is the best.

Left over pizza is an awesome breakfast. Cold, reheated, either way is great.

Zenfalcia

Either go out of your way to find hard subs or don't watch them on your xbox. OR manually hard sub the subs.

Its a great fucking military shooter

where is this local anime store?

I like how dumb you can be with the gun above your head while you wander around, and the driving could be great if it wasn't so jank.

Locally on the interwebs and neighbourhood.

Don't reheat pizza. It's still good when it's cold. :p

Microwave or putting it in an oven/toaster oven. Both ways are great. Can't say i like cold pizza that much

Yeah I think so which makes me so salty. I want that shit in my tummy right now!

You could probably order cereal online.. If you looked hard enough.

Zenfalcia

I'm hearing the wailing of a man who doesn't like tactical shooters.

Nah, i'm just being very general and not actually being specific. From what i've seen, once you die, you just sit and watch other people. Imo that's not fun. This is also coming from me just watching people play it in videos.

No, thats counter strike. Get good

No, you.

Oh god STAR_ and Jerma have done videos on that buggy shit

Those were fun videos, also insurgency videos were great.

I'm so fucking confused on how the guy who made fucking counter strike made that pile of dog feces

Well, he wasn't tacking shit onto a valve engine anymore. When you don't have the stablest platform ever to build your thing on, and instead it's a wobbly platform you made, good chance the thing's gonna fall down.

Nah, i'm just being very general and not actually being specific. From what i've seen, once you die, you just sit and watch other people. Imo that's not fun. This is also coming from me just watching people play it in videos.

Round based tactical shooters were born from Counter Strike. It's more fun than you'd think. It makes you actually care about playing smart and not getting shot, and means your kills have real ramifications for the rest of the round, even on a casual level. Rounds are fast in CS too.

Insurgency is a good game but it never held me for long, I always end up going back to Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm. I'm a huge mark for WW2 settings and I love the large scale of the game.

Zenfalcia

That one video with the fucking piano bomb made me lose my shit, then I rewatched it after forgetting why it made me laugh so much and I lost it hard again

I died at the screaming critz video.. It was too good. Also the piano bombs were hilarious since they were unexpected, it could've just been ticking!

Round based tactical shooters were born from Counter Strike. It's more fun than you'd think. It makes you actually care about playing smart and not getting shot, and means your kills have real ramifications for the rest of the round, even on a casual level. Rounds are fast in CS too.

Yeah, but then it gets to a point where people don't want to venture out since it'll get them killed. Maybe i'm being biased but that's what i've seen so far. Unless that's changed and people actually go out and try to get the objective. I did play CS, so i do have some perspective of watching someone play. Idk where i'm going with this.

I jut spend the last hour or so watching Errant Signal videos.

The dude has made me hate Alien Isolation, love Doom again, and reminded me of how great a new IP Mirrors Edge was and how EA shat the fucking bed...

I jut spend the last hour or so watching Errant Signal videos.

The dude has made me hate Alien Isolation, love Doom again, and reminded me of how great a new IP Mirrors Edge was and how EA shat the fucking bed...
He talked really postivie on isoaltion except the story bits and the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom