• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either go out of your way to find hard subs or don't watch them on your xbox. OR manually hard sub the subs.

Yeah, I got it to work on my TV's usb port, but now I can't watch it with headphones >_> This is as first world as its gonna get for me.

Fuck it, I'll just watch youtube or something till I get a new laptop.\\
Oh god, it looks like vomit...

Who the fuck wants mountain dew to taste like Doritos. Just eat some doritos if you want it that bad.

360pages

I'm going to be honest, the Firito's Pizza at Papa Jon's sounds disgusting.

Also, if anyone wants to read the first chapter of that story I started they are welcome to.

I saw that, but he made some really great points regarding plot and narrative and how the game ties together with Alien canon, but not really.
But why do you hate it now? Alien lore has never been good and its never made any sense. So caring about the plot in that game is pretty silly to me.

I hope I can do the same with ippo.

I'll probably eventually do one for something I'm super passionate about like Drakengard or Muv Luv
since you already called dibs on Ippo you bastard.

I CAN'T STOP PLAYING PROJECT DIVA, I NEED TO SLEEP. HELP ME.
I just want Mountain Dew flavored Doritos.

Mrgoodwil confirmed new MikuGAF member.

Eww, that sounds gross too. I miss baked doritos tho ;_;

Now? It seems like it's been a while.

You forget, I've been gone for awhile. You've merely been feeling the reverberations from my first spats of obsession! So really I have not even begun to stretch my pushing muscles!
Honestly, I'm not planning to spam it that hard.
Probably.

Your tag should be "The guy who always pushes akumetsu."

You know what? Maybe it should be.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I CAN'T STOP PLAYING PROJECT DIVA, I NEED TO SLEEP. HELP ME.
I just want Mountain Dew flavored Doritos.
Just listen to Snake Eater.

Do you really want that? Or are the
Patriots commanding you?
doritosgate.png

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I got it to work on my TV's usb port, but now I can't watch it with headphones >_> This is as first world as its gonna get for me.

Fuck it, I'll just watch youtube or something till I get a new laptop.\\

That sucks. Sure, sounds like a plan.

You can't fix your old laptop?

It is Love Live. I literally just rip whatever I can find on pixiv that has a Pokemon and LL tags.

Hanayo da bes

Boorus are also good.

Everyone knows
nozomi x eli is the best.. although i like maki and eli more than some of the others.

You forget, I've been gone for awhile. You've merely been feeling the reverberations from my first spats of obsession! So really I have not even begun to stretch my pushing muscles!
Honestly, I'm not planning to spam it that hard.
Probably.

You did push it before, so i wouldn't be surprised if you're still pushing it. Also welcome back.

You're probably going to push it hard.

But why do you hate it now? Alien lore has never been good and its never made any sense. So caring about the plot in that game is pretty silly to me.

Hate is hyperbolic :/

Rather, made me take a harder look at the plot and notice that a game dedicated/paying homage to Alien took some liberties from Aliens and wrote a limp story utilizing the environment of the first film to house the Alien and Ripley.

Still a very good game, but there can be things left to be desired. I let my fanboyish love for the series blind me to things, when Colonial Marines was the last standard.

Miku won't let you sleep
This is basically "Drop the crack, Pat; No Persona" but with Miku. Fucking rhythm games man, it's so addictive. I have Isaac on top of this right now too. I've been using this Vita nonstop.
Mrgoodwil confirmed new MikuGAF member.
I-is that real? I may have to lurk there unless it's just weebs.
Nah, that's this thread.
I'm sure there's a Project Diva OT, maybe I'll hang there if when I get F 2nd.
Just listen to Snake Eater.
it's too late, I can feel myself changing... TENGAKUUU WOOOO

You did push it before, so i wouldn't be surprised if you're still pushing it. Also welcome back.

You're probably going to push it hard.

I know I haven't pushed it enough until I have a ridiculous hashtag based on it.
Like #TeamDietcokefueledterrorism or something. I don't know.

So how's the group been in the last few weeks? You guys get creepy again? And/or practicing your Ultimax?

That sucks. Sure, sounds like a plan.

You can't fix your old laptop?

Goodwil tried helping me fix it back when I was a Jr. Its about 8-9 years old and the CPU's starting to go bad, even with clearing up hard drive space and constantly erasing the cache the videos still lag heavily and everyday something else goes wrong with it.

I've been saving up though for a new laptop for black friday though, just something with a decent sized screen, a decent cpu and 1080p at the least. Definitely not a mac though because I ocassioanlly play VNs and Macs are garbage for those.

I know I haven't pushed it enough until I have a ridiculous hashtag based on it.

So how's the group been in the last few weeks? You guys get creepy again? And/or practicing your Ultimax?

We've been more creepy, but that scaled back. I kinda wanna push ultimax for this friday since we all haven't played each other in a while.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

We have vowed to never go full or semi creepy again.

And we still suck at ultimax.

I haven't played ultimax in a while, but I definitely plan on getting back to it. Its just that SO MANY FUCKING GAMES. And college exams

Zenfalcia

We declared that no more lewd should happen. At least nothing to bad that leads to 300 or so posts about it.

Goodwil tried helping me fix it back when I was a Jr. Its about 8-9 years old and the CPU's starting to go bad, even with clearing up hard drive space and constantly erasing the cache the videos still lag heavily and everyday something else goes wrong with it.

I've been saving up though for a new laptop for black friday though, just something with a decent sized screen, a decent cpu and 1080p at the least. Definitely not a mac though because I ocassioanlly play VNs and Macs are garbage for those.

Ic. There might be a way to salvage it if you put a lot of effort.

Try to look for good deals online. Depending on where you live there are sites that have nice discounts from time to time.

I guess its time for me to end my day. I'm going to bed.

I need to fix my sleep schedule
and get more money to fund Swery.

Sure, good luck with that. sleep tight.

We've been more creepy, but that scaled back. I kinda wanna push ultimax for this friday since we all haven't played each other in a while.

We have vowed to never go full or semi creepy again.

And we still suck at ultimax.

Good to here, and Friday sounds great, if people want to play then. I really want to get back into it. Been so busy, I feel I've really been neglecting it.

Also, guys, no joke, I'm sitting here with a frosty cold Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and a bowl of Boston clam chowder, preparing to watch the D4 finale.
Am I doing it right?
Already super salty about a second season maybe not coming, this shit is so good!

Ic. There might be a way to salvage it if you put a lot of effort.

Try to look for good deals online. Depending on where you live there are sites that have nice discounts from time to time.

Probably, but I'm super lazy when it comes to technology. I might just end up selling this thing to best buy for parts or just giving it away to family after I wipe the hard drive and back up all my important stuff. I'll find some deals online. Its a lot more fun to black friday shop than it is to study for finals.

Zenfalcia

I'd be down for more ultimax

Hmm....

Yep.. Can't really say much else or we'd destroy the thread and make everyone peace out..

I haven't played ultimax in a while, but I definitely plan on getting back to it. Its just that SO MANY FUCKING GAMES. And college exams

I havent' touched ultimax in ages.. Damn you school!

That's why I like the cold weather

I like the rainy weather more, makes indoor activities make sense and outdoor activities fun.

On a super unrelated note, found a dumb image while browsing. Just look at it, and continue on your day.
http://i.imgur.com/lueoEXi.jpg
Also, guys, no joke, I'm sitting here with a frosty cold Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and a bowl of Boston clam chowder, preparing to watch the D4 finale.
Am I doing it right?
Already super salty about a second season maybe not coming, this shit is so good!
No baked beans with Boston sauce, you're not doing it right. Seriously though that's fantastic.

My left thumb really hurts...but I think I know what my problem was with inputs. I was pressing the face button or trigger AS I was doing the motion not after.

I can't wait for people to catch up and see that image. It's going to be great/terrible.

Have you been doing some practice in training mode? you can see what you're doing wrong.
Thats what I did for the past half hour...before that I was just fighting a computer zangeif for like another half hour...

Thats what I did for the past half hour...before that I was just fighting a computer zangeif for like another half hour...

Oh, that reminds me... I did try to git gud at 3rd Strike awhile ago. I thought being good at Ultimax meant it might be easy to get decent at another fighter.... I was naive and stupid.

I can't wait for people to catch up and see that image. It's going to be great/terrible.

Ya know, people don't actually catch up. Especially if there is going to be a new OT before they wake up.

Oh, that reminds me... I did try to git gud at 3rd Strike awhile ago. I thought being good at Ultimax meant it might be easy to get decent at another fighter.... I was naive and stupid.

Core principles of spacing and seeing combo potential carry over... not much else.

Zenfalcia

Was it fun, just reading old stuff and getting bodied?

Gotta say goodbye to the Golden Lewd Arc
my inbox is still the woolie hole tho

GRIFFFITTHHH
who would be griffith though?

I can make it worst if you want.

Ya know, people don't actually catch up. Especially if there is going to be a new OT before they wake up.

Don't say that. I might go a little nutz. We still got hundreds of posts left, so people might read the backlog.

Was it fun, just reading old stuff and getting bodied?

GRIFFFITTHHH
who would be griffith though?

I can make it worst if you want.

Don't say that. I might go a little nutz. We still got hundreds of posts left, so people might read the backlog.
I feel weird just barely getting into street fighter...hopfully I can git gud...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK D4 NEEDS A SEASON 2. Also the end of that video was weird. I don't mean the game, I mean literally the video was too behind the curtains. Maybe that's just me

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just read the last naruto chapter, powered through like what, 40 chapters? A chapter in my life has just basically closed, and all the endigns the full color page and the loves and the ships sailing while other ships are sinking and that
one piece reference at the end
and oh god
U2v0g.gif

Just read the last naruto chapter, powered through like what, 40 chapters? A chapter in my life has just basically closed, and all the endigns the full color page and the loves and the ships sailing while other ships are sinking and that
and oh god

You should have been like the rest of us and read it when it came out.

Do you really deserve the title foxuzamaki?
kidding but seriously, they announced it a month in advanced.

Since my inbox is basically Caska, I was gonna say Zen is the Griffith of the thread

But if it was the Golden Age of Lewd wouldn't Zen be Guts? He tries to keep the golden age.

and oh god
a lot of people hated the ending, mainly cause naruto and hinata and sakura and sasuke ended up together. They disguise it by calling naruto a dead beat dad for having trouble balencing work and family. The thing i hate the most is people saying hes doing it on purpose.
Ya gotta go to them tourneys, so you would become a pot monster. Ya gotta show them you ain't a stream monster.
Pot monster? Stream monster? What!?

Zenfalcia

I feel weird just barely getting into street fighter...hopfully I can git gud...

If you spend enough time, maybe.

and oh god

At least you had fun. RIGHT?

Since my inbox is basically Caska, I was gonna say Zen is the Griffith of the thread

Wait wat. Wouldn't the griffith be someone who stopped the golden age?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You should have been like the rest of us and read it when it came out.

Do you really deserve the title foxuzamaki?
kidding but seriously, they announced it a month in advanced.

But if it was the Golden Age of Lewd wouldn't Zen be Guts? He tries to keep the golden age.
I know I just couldnt find the time D:
a lot of people hated the ending, mainly cause naruto and hinata and sakura and sasuke ended up together. They disguise it by calling naruto a dead beat dad for having trouble balencing work and family. The thing i hate the most is people saying hes doing it on purpose.

Pot monster? Stream monster? What!?

ha, the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom