• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Robin the protagonist of Awakening???
Also

Yup
My_Unit_%28Portrait_2_-_Kakusei%29.jpg
My_Unit_%28Portrait_1_-_Kakusei%29.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Frienders, recommend ippo for funimation to dub on their Facebook page. There thinking of doing more sports anime dubs. It's in one of their posts on the page.

gimme a link and I'll be in full support.

it will be hard match voices for Takamura and Genji.

Hey does anyone watch Initial D? I'm looking at the facebook post and a lot of people wants Funimation to license Initial D. I remember seeing some of the new episeodes and seemed horribly animated and wondering why people liked the show.

I'm curious. What part of the world do you guys live?
I'm live in Netherland.

I live in Texas where people don't actually have alot of guns.

Village

Don't you have a 16:10 monitor? Select a 16:10 resolution and tell me what happens.

If you mean 1600*900 it runs full screen, but its a laptop, so it cant run every game super well. Before when I ran lower resolutions it stretched to fit screen , it isnt doing that anymore for some reason

croten

In game? Somee of the games I have been playing dont have that option. unless you mean on my laptop

Well if your monitor is 16:10 then running a game at 1600X900 would be a 16:9 ratio so try setting the resolution to a 16:10 one? I don't know how else to help.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
If you mean 1600*900 it runs full screen, but its a laptop, so it cant run every game super well. Before when I ran lower resolutions it stretched to fit screen , it isnt doing that anymore for some reason
Have you tried making the game run in a borderless window?

360pages

Finally getting started on one of my writing projects. This isn't the one I'm writing for writing month, just one that I wanted to do for awhile now.

Finally getting started on one of my writing projects. This isn't the one I'm writing for writing month, just one that I wanted to do for awhile now.

Good luck. Hope you get enough juice to keep writing. That feeling of being stuck even though you know what you want to do is the worst.

Maybe it's because I really don't want to write these essays, but man I really want to have a go at writing something myself. Probably my brain wanting to do something fun. It doesn't help I find the topic my essay is on boring. Drama is boring, but philosophy is the shit.
Uni life is hard, but at least I can eat noodles all the time without being judged by my family.

croten

So Ebola-chan is causing some states to cancel trick or treating this year.

Well at least in my state it's canceled lol

I guess that's safe. Exchanging sweets that may have residue of bodily fluids on them might be a little dangerous with that Ebola on the loose

Maybe it's because I really don't want to write these essays, but man I really want to have a go at writing something myself. Probably my brain wanting to do something fun. It doesn't help I find the topic my essay is on boring. Drama is boring, but philosophy is the shit.
Uni life is hard, but at least I can eat noodles all the time without being judged by my family.
Yeah I have an essay to write and something to read but man I'm not feeling it. I wish this was something I could just skip
So Ebola-chan is causing some states to cancel trick or treating this year.

Well at least in my state it's canceled lol
Watch people do it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom