• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a thing that exists....
commission_mei_vs_naru_vs_samus_vs_hina_by_dannex009-d6i7qbw.png

I have no words...

360pages

When need a new clone squad game. I forgot the name, but the demo for the game was awesome as hell and having a team of elite clone troopers would be awesome.

Jman014

The new Battlefront is apparently only going to have first person mode. That's a shame.

DICE should know Battlefront is played in third person :(

When need a new clone squad game. I forgot the name, but the demo for the game was awesome as hell and having a team of elite clone troopers would be awesome.

Star Wars Republic Commando. I believe the characters from the game made an appearance in that Clone Wars animated series. I liked the game.

Republic Commando? Yeah, that game was great.

It's on Steam right now, and that $10 price is making me want to play through it again.

croten

Well it's the Battlefront 3 we always wanted, right? Made be EA? Gonna play play just like Battlefield? Just how we wanted it...

So this is a thing that exists....
commission_mei_vs_naru_vs_samus_vs_hina_by_dannex009-d6i7qbw.png

I have no words...

This annoys me because it's another example of my least favorite thing about samus fanart; the weird assumption that she wears the zero suit all the time. It's the power suit underwear, not some kind of future jumpsuit. Also why the fuck is she there in the first place? Have a fourth Naruto character.

In regards to Battlefront,
WZ4WZ2S.gif

After the last two battlefield games I'm surprised people care

I attribute the failings of the past two Battlefield games on EA, rather than DICE. The games, when they worked, were damn good console style FPS.

EA seems to understand that, with the delay of Hardline, but we'll see.

This annoys me because it's another example of my least favorite thing about samus fanart; the weird assumption that she wears the zero suit all the time. It's the power suit underwear, not some kind of future jumpsuit. Also why the fuck is she there in the first place? Have a fourth Naruto character.

In regards to Battlefront,
Its just a commision, its who commisioned it thats weird...man on this dudes profile I have so far seen Naruto with Android 18, Raven from Teen Titans, and Thraja.
...people on the internet are weird

Yeah, but Battlefront has things that set it apart like different game modes, heroes, etc.

EA is looking to make Battlefront is next big franchise. They are going to streamline it, until it is casual friendly enough for the masses.

I believe heroes will come back, because they can advertise those.

So I uh...looked up who Thraja is cause I didnt know....and I uh didnt know she was from FE:A....uh why didnt you tell me her entire outfit is made out of Nylon pantyhose.
Nosebleedtilldeath.gif

i think im gonna get FE...

So I uh...looked up who Thraja is cause I didnt know....and I uh didnt know she was from FE:A....uh why didnt you tell me her entire outfit is made out of Nylon pantyhose.
Nosebleedtilldeath.gif

i think im gonna get FE...

The thing about Tharja is that she's also borderline yandere obsessed with the main character.
So basically continue your nosebleed.

croten

Speaking of FE, I should have it on Friday. First it was an Amazon fuck up and now it's a Royal Mail fuck up. The universe really wants me to avoid this game

Shackzam

Frienders, recommend ippo for funimation to dub on their Facebook page. There thinking of doing more sports anime dubs. It's in one of their posts on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom