• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

I'm not going to get into this because the Naruto/Hinata fanbase is legitamately crazy, but until I actually see a scene from the movie straight up showing them being romantically involved, I'm not going to trust rumors and assumptions.

Partly because I JUST watched a whole scene of Minato pointing out the Similarities between Sakura and Kushina and Naruto trying to say that she is his girlfriend, so that would be a little weird from a writing standpoint to be pushing this Sakura/Kushina thing for as long as Kishi has and then turn around and be like "Never happened!"

It's bandaged completely in the concept art, so I think he got it back but it's mostly busted in battle.

Mostly busted? It wasn't there! It's gone. Then again, Naruto.

I'm not going to get into this because the Naruto/Hinata fanbase is legitamately crazy, but until I actually see a scene from the movie straight up showing them being romantically involved, I'm not going to trust rumors and assumptions.

Partly because I JUST watched a whole scene of Minato pointing out the Similarities between Sakura and Kushina and Naruto trying to say that she is his girlfriend, so that would be a little weird from a writing standpoint to be pushing this Sakura/Kushina thing for as long as Kishi has and then turn around and be like "Never happened!"

It's bandaged completely in the concept art, so I think he got it back but it's mostly busted in battle.
hinata-and-naruto-hold-hands.jpg

the whole sakura being like kushina was mainly a joke the only thing that reminded him of kushina was her temper and thats legit it and a bit later naruto says "hell never mess around with sakura again" and when hes talking to his dad about his relationships with girls when hes leaving he says he still hasnt found someone like kushina and he was working on iT.

Yeah its weird
he had both arms in the movie so its suspected that he gets a zetsu arm or something. Basically automail.

Automail introduced late in a series is the biggest copout. You want your character to suffer a horrible injury because sometimes you need that, BUT you don't want to actually have to change anything about him.

Automail introduced late in a series is the biggest copout. You want your character to suffer a horrible injury because sometimes you need that, BUT you don't want to actually have to change anything about him.
Well not really its like a weird plant thing. Remember the venus fly trap monster? Hes a zetsu and he can regenerate , obitos body was repaired because of zetsu stuff.

360pages

Yeah, with Yamoto still gone, chances are that he or Zetsu is going to make Naruto a new
arm
fuck Sasuke, he doesn't get anything...

croten

My point is they probably have some sort of replacement, but the fact remains it's completely bandaged, which implies to me it's not the same as it use to be.

That's dumb. I love it when main characters suffer these kind of injuries but only whenever it matters. Like when the main character gets his arm vaporized and replaced with the arm of his future self.

That's dumb. I love it when main characters suffer these kind of injuries but only whenever it matters. Like when the main character gets his arm vaporized and replaced with the arm of his future self.

I can't even say what this is from because of how mega spoilerish it would be.

I just realized; You know what would actually be the best thing ever? Naruto Kai. The fights are all boiled down to the action with only the barest minimum of explanation, the flashbacks are rarer, and the filler arcs are gone. I would actually watch that.

I just realized; You know what would actually be the best thing ever? Naruto Kai. The fights are all boiled down to the action with only the barest minimum of explanation, the flashbacks are rarer, and the filler arcs are gone. I would actually watch that.
Well lets see dbz ended back in the 90s so naruto kai will come out more than likly in 2030

360pages

That's pretty much the Storm games series do.

ultimax

And then after Naruto ends, Atlus gets the license to Naruto and creates a sequel to Catherine starring Hinata.
dl.php

you all love it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom