• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

The DS3 is a nightmare to get used to. After years with the 360 controller, that thing was weird to play with.
That said my first ps3 game was mw2 by a friend's house. Jons all day everyday for each death.
Then my first actual game on my own system was uncharted 3. It was a pleasant experience. Then, Uncharted 1 with tilt controls... Ewwww.

croten

I think ive touched a 360 pad....twice? When I played mass effect and when I played scott pilgrim.
The gamecube controllers the best ever anyway.

JJJ-laughing.gif

joe2187

Banned
I ran into a pretty sweet retro game store today, which for some reason had the biggest SPAWN collection I've seen so far, from figures to posters lining every inch of the wall. Just Spawn memorbillia everywhere, the entire store was stacked to the brim with cartridges and game boxes. They had a ton of old school special edition games and consoles.

They even had one of these framed up on the highest part of the wall

I bought a Wii Nunchuck with analog stick attachment for $10. I was intimidated by it's selection. I didnt know what to do.

OUYA is way worse

Ouya's controller is not too far off from conventional controllers. If you want to shit talk the Ouya, the pick on what makes it a truly shitty console, like its library (lol) of games.

N64 controller is pretty much the worse controller for anything but SM64.

Can't really argue that, the dreamcast controller also sucks. Never make your controller have one analog stick

Dual stick controllers were an anomoly back in those days. Only Playstation had them back then. It wouldn't be until the 6th generation of consoles that it became the norm.

360pages

I never really hated any controller, but the worst one was probably the N64.

Also, how many times have you guys played through StarFox 64 counting the remake? I think I've played it more than 30 times. And it's easily one of my favorite games.

croten

Also, how many times have you guys played through StarFox 64 counting the remake? I think I've played it more than 30 times. And it's easily one of my favorite games.

I'll be honest I only played it once. I never had it on the N64

I think the Dreamcast might be for me at least . I HATED it. the N64's Controller is super awkward.

I have 3rd party Dreamcast controllers that are better than the real ones. That's the only console I will ever say is easily improved by 3rd party controllers. The Gamecube N64 controller is also a contender.

Okingjrr

Same, I've never hated any controller per se. I always found them uncomfortable before getting used to them.

Also, I have to get StarFox 64 3d one of these days.

Another lame fight, oh well. I understand making Tamiya move on I did not like how they had her almost attack Shinichi, her character would have been more interesting if she was not outright hostile towards him, IMO. Migi mutating and taking over the whole are as well as gaining the ability to detach is cool, I'm curious to how far they go with it. Oh no, don't try to pull this lame family drama into it. Maybe Japan's parents super care about their kids and have picture perfect ideal family lifestyles but holy fuck was that scene of his mother confronting him lame. You son doesn't care about you and is unrecognisable because he had a singular outburst at you and showed worry that you are leaving while there are many violent serial murders going on? They could have built that up better. Maybe his mom is not mentally sound becuase she jumped to hard conclusions really fast and then appears to just accept his bullshit "I thought I would be lonely" story instantly in the way they framed it. Maybe the scene is better in the books?

was trying to put the Senran OST onto my Vita but was making it harder on my self than i needed to
just had to import it via the PS3, then send it over with content manager

360pages

You guys really need to try Falco out in smash, he's a lot more fun to play than Fox and he doesn't feel like a clone at all. (Compared to the demon lord at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom