• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Thinking about how I'm going to change my internet name. Like everywhere, not just on GAF. I'm 31, dammit. I shouldn't still be going around with a dumb way-too-biblical-for-someone-like-me name I made up when I was 16.

Thinking about how I'm going to change my internet name. Like everywhere, not just on GAF. I'm 31, dammit. I shouldn't still be going around with a dumb way-too-biblical-for-someone-like-me name I made up when I was 16.
Your name isn't a Diablo reference?
Edit: Oh that's Deckard Cain. Just googled it. Whoops.

I barely started using the/zedreamcast cause of the TBFP stream where I just thought up a dumb nickname and then it kind of just stuck. I wish I could change my PSN name tho :(

Shots fired

I wish the gun shot sounds could go along with it. That second barrage of fast ones killed me.

Man thinking of a new name is the worst. Good luck on your journey man

Xux

Yeah, I've been wanting to change mine. A lame Star Wars reference that's pretty unpronounceable is pretty lame.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Your name isn't a Diablo reference?

Let's go with that, sure.

But really, it's a reference to nothing. A friend of mine and I were playing Smackdown 2, and he had this whole "family" of created wrestlers with the last name Cain, because vampires and shit or something, and I made my own guy as part of it. So I only came up with the first part of the name, really. And from there it just kinda stuck.

But yeah, I've been wanting to move away from it for some time now. It's just going to be a huge pain in the ass to do so.

I barely started using the/zedreamcast cause of the TBFP stream where I just thought up a dumb nickname and then it kind of just stuck. I wish I could change my PSN name tho :(

FUCK. I didn't even think about PSN. Yeah, stuck with that...=/

Okingjrr

Yeah, I've been wanting to change mine. A lame Star Wars reference that's pretty unpronounceable is pretty lame.
Yeah, your username kinda... Sux.
heh, get it, cause Xux reads like Sux.
I'll go away now. My phone has 2% of battery life left.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Fantastic

I wonder how he got banned

He says he doesn't know, but from reading a lot of his posts I have a good idea of the reason. Many times when someone would make a thread that was critical/doom-and-gloom about Nintendo, he'd post something like "Not this thread again". Which the mods classify as "thread-whining" and is bannable. This happened a few times, and I suppose he just eventually got perma'd for being a repeat offender.

As for his JerryThePredator account, I think that was just because he didn't do anything to hide that it was him, and one of the mods probably recognized him as CriminalUpper and banned him for multiple accounts.

It's fiiiiiine. Your username is better than most. Mine's dumb as fuck, but luckily no one calls me that. They just shorten it to PG. Maybe I'll ask a mod to change it to that.

Xux

To be fair GAF has a rep for bitching about the Wii U and Bayonetta 2 being exclusive. Hell people were saying "Nintendo is going 3rd Party" when Pokken Tournament got announced
Yeah, especially since the Wii U's totally gonna make a comeback in, like, 20 days.
You'll see!

I've had many usernames on many different outlets. The longest being "Aarownd" from when I was 13. I've been continuing to try to get away from it, but I have it associated with too many important things so I'm pretty much stuck with it. I hate it so much.

Aaron-Lagann is my favorite one, though. I've also had Aaron The Baron and a couple other similar ones.

To be fair GAF has a rep for bitching about the Wii U and Bayonetta 2 being exclusive. Hell people were saying "Nintendo is going 3rd Party" when Pokken Tournament got announced
It's a old as fuck argument, and people bitching about it got really fucking old.
Yeah, especially since the Wii U's totally gonna make a comeback in, like, 20 days.
You'll see!
Hey, do you guys think if the Wii U had a better name it would've sold better? I should make a thread...

360pages

Well, been getting my ass beat in Smash today.

Also been writing, better prepare for 1666 words a day for writing month. (I can write more than that easily, the problem is writing for a singular story, since I usually write something else if I have a mental block,)

Whenever I thought of a username and chose it I had the bad luck of it always being common or used by someone well known.
Oh god you like Green Lantern
What the fuck is wrong with you

Y'all complaining about your usernames and I'm just over here being called SickWheelchairCombos
Fuck you for having such good foresight

why didnt anyone tell me Ikaruga is basicly Fem Vergil + Satsuki
shes got a fucking Judgement cut for god sakes

Unrelated, but the name "Ikaruga" has forever been ruined for me by watching all of Zatch Bell dubbed with their dumb pronunciations of shit, so I always read it as "E-care-guh!" Even though I know it's super wrong.

Okingjrr

It's fiiiiiine. Your username is better than most. Mine's dumb as fuck, but luckily no one calls me that. They just shorten it to PG. Maybe I'll ask a mod to change it to that.
I go by OkindOne on consoles, which is way more pronouncable that Okingjrr. Why the difference you ask? I used to play online back in the day and decided to go with a name that could easily be said. #MyUsername2Cray4u.

Damn I need to catch up on the Parasyte episodes. Is the show at least heading the right direction?

I have no idea, it seems like they are setting something up that I am interested in but while there was no weird humour or romance like the last couple of episodes I still don't know what the show is, an action drama I guess? IMO from what I have seen of the action it is not good enough to hold it up.

I had never heard of the property before that quick teaser they put out a while before it aired so I went into it expecting hard body horror and did not get that so maybe that soured me on it but I liked the first 3 episodes. I'm still invested in the show and I will keep watching it, at least to the next part of the story, but the action really needs to pick up if that is the route they are going

That ending to the manga bro...

I've never read the manga, I should, though. The series made me cry a couple times.

No, you like Sonic. If anyone got that offer, it would be Aaron, but it's a moot point. Also, what TBFP joke?

tumblr_me4ophqDwr1rlycfyo1_500.gif

Damn I need to catch up on the Parasyte episodes. Is the show at least heading the right direction?

It depends on what you want from it, it's definitely heading in a more action focused direction, and if they just give the fights some time to breath then there's a chance for it to be legit good, but right now it's pretty middling.

#Speedforce

Watching The Flash on CW with a comic nerd friend has been a fucking treat, I'm learning so much dumb shit about The Flash. Apparently he can steal speed, making him pretty much completely invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom