• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Matt's tumblr

tumblr_nf3e9pFh091rha9roo1_1280.png

Its 3 am... and I am wide awake.....

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Welcome to everyday of my life. Last night I finally got some sleep and now I'm gonna be awake for days.

Part of insomnia that's great is that when you finally get to sleep, it's like a thousand times more satisfying, unfortunately that only comes from not sleeping for days at a time. But hey, lookin' on the bright side!

Zenfalcia

I've been laying in bed for the past 3 hours trying to pass out.

I should just stay up and try and reset my sleep cycle.

I've been trying to do work for 8 hours.. i've done part of it.. at least.. It's also 3:30am and i'm not tired.. I'm almost tempted to not sleep.

But that's the hardest part! Because if you stop posting, you're still wide awake and your phone is right there next to you, so you want to pass the time by continuing to post!

It's fine aaron. It's not like you'll miss much.

Hmm... you got me on that one

Seems like a lot of frienders have sleeping problems. Thank God I'm a heavy sleeper

And other problems, that make the sleeping problem even worst.

demidar

You should be like me and actually play some video games.

I just beat the boss after Sheol in Rebirth, but now there's this new door that's taunting me and I don't know how to get in.

I just beat the boss after Sheol in Rebirth, but now there's this new door that's taunting me and I don't know how to get in.

I just played SG with a lot of people a few hours ago.

GL man. I don't even know what a Sheol is.

Zenfalcia

Zzzzzzzzz......

Yeah, trying to wake up at 7am for college is the worst >.<

It's worst when you have a 1 hour commute and sleep late.. tuesday is going to kill me.. :/

I played.. nothing today.. i played some smt yesterday..

Nice.

demidar

I just played SG with a lot of people a few hours ago.

GL man. I don't even know what a Sheol is.

I wish I could play competitive multiplayer with you guys but the lag would be terrible and we'll all end up unsatisfied.

I played.. nothing today.. i played some smt yesterday..

Nice.

I should actually study for my exams but it's still a cool two weeks off. Not that I don't think I'll do well anyway, the unit was actually well taught for once.

Is there any games you're looking forward to or are you just busy with work?

Zenfalcia

LTTP Too many cooks

Yo... that shit was great.

Too many cooks will spoil the broth

Would it be cheaper to rent an apartment? Thats what I did for an hour commute.

The day just started right?

Animating is hard.

Nah, it'll be more expensive, since i'm living at home. it's only like 2 dollars a trip on public transit, it's not worth it.

"started"

Animating is really hard.. Especially frame by frame.

I should actually study for my exams but it's still a cool two weeks off. Not that I don't think I'll do well anyway, the unit was actually well taught for once.

Is there any games you're looking forward to or are you just busy with work?

I have an exam and assignment due this week.. Fun..

i bought Valkyria Chronicles and really want to play it, and i have other games i want to play..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom