• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure, but when I go to OT....
wSvoup5.gif
"GAF I don't like Eggs" makes it. Seriously, what the fuck are those threads.

Yeah I've seen threads in OT get really weird with that stuff. Like that thread earlier that was asking about what happens between going to a bar to meet girls and actually fucking them.

I don't understand why more people don't just ask. If you're at a bar, a girl is dancing/talking to you, chances are that's on both of your minds, just ask. Saves so much stress and time.

That's probably Woolie.
Fuck, you're right. Seriously though, I hate "I hate X" threads with a passion. Why are you so compelled to tell people that, especially because you're not changing your mind.
I don't understand why more people don't just ask. If you're at a bar, a girl is dancing/talking to you, chances are that's on both of your minds, just ask. Saves so much stress and time.
DO YOU WISH TO ENGAGE IN THE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

you would think there would be unlockables or some shit?

Maybe. That series loves showing off its pl0t.

People get nervous. Can't really say I'm experienced though since I spend all my weekends doing homework/working like the poor college student I am.

Did this just go up now? Wow lol its like 2 AM
in the beast coast

"Someone agree with me"
It's one thing when it's a game or a movie, because you can discuss that, but why dedicate a whole thread to your fucking tastes in food. The worst is when the OP just states their opinion and never elaborates or discusses it. Yuck.
/salty eggs
they just want their senpai's to notice them
They're probably just bored. It's just frustrating to see it so often. I should stop expecting things from OT.

When Remake rereleases, I said that I would give the game another try. As a children, fighting the game controls was not my favorite activity.

Funny that I like MGS in the first place.
I definitely feel like it needs a male equivalent.

Not for personal reasons. No sir not at all.

I would absolutely love gratuitous junk jiggle physics. I don't even like dudes, and I would support that shit day one.

I would absolutely love gratuitous junk jiggle physics. I don't even like dudes, and I would support that shit day one.

Junk shouldn't jiggle. That ain't attractive. A nice bulge? Sign me up. But the real highlights are the abs and the hometown. If they got a nice face, that's also great.

Fuck, you're right. Seriously though, I hate "I hate X" threads with a passion. Why are you so compelled to tell people that, especially because you're not changing your mind.

"Hey guys why is Wonderful 101 such garbage?"

"Lets talk about how awful Dark Souls 2 is"

Wish people would just bump old threads instead of making their own. Or just shut up because no one really cares anymore except for the people looking for any opportunity to spread their negativity for the same reasons.

I do this alot actually and sometimes in this thread. It sucks being an over opinionated asshole.

GAF hates everything tbh
Obviously with enough people, everyone dislikes something, but when you just state your opinion because you want someone to agree on something as simple as foods I just... Ahhhhh

Wish people would just bump old threads instead of making their own. Or just shut up because no one really cares anymore except for the people looking for any opportunity to spread their negativity for the same reasons.
If half of them gave reasons or were interested in the other side of the argument it'd be fine, but... Ugh. Bumping the old threads is nice when it happens, at least. A couple DS2 threads were alive for a long time.

Gaming side feels like /v/ like, as in that they hate games, and want other people to hate games.

If you don't like thing, that's cool, whatever, but try not to be a prick about it. All the "I hate X" threads do is ignite circular arguments, especially if the reason why they hate thing is not well explained.

Alfebit

Banned
The SK male cast spinoff is actually gonna be Ippo, now that I think about it.

There actually is a playable male character in SK2 on the 3DS, though I don't know if he's got junk jiggle physics because I haven't watched gameplay for him. He does get stripped just like the rest of the girls though.

There actually is a playable male character in SK2 on the 3DS, though I don't know if he's got junk jiggle physics because I haven't watched gameplay for him. He does get stripped just like the rest of the girls though.

Apparently, Takaki designed him the same way he designs the ladies, to be a sexy as possible.

He is a joke character, tho.

Shut up, I know how much you love Free! You're Haru's #1 fan.

If half of them gave reasons or were interested in the other side of the argument it'd be fine, but... Ugh. Bumping the old threads is nice when it happens, at least. A couple DS2 threads were alive for a long time.

Gaming side feels like /v/ like, as in that they hate games, and want other people to hate games.

If you don't like thing, that's cool, whatever, but try not to be a prick about it. All the "I hate X" threads do is ignite circular arguments, especially if the reason why they hate thing is not well explained.

Thats kind of why I just stay away from those kind of threads instead of trying to actually care about them. They're usually just the same arguments, made by the same people who have no intention to actually try to discuss (though when it does happen, its pretty interesting). Opinions are cool, but spreading ignorance about your opinions is the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom