• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Am I missing something?
I thought the Ginyu force was the last force that existed for Frieza.
Did the movies retcon something I'm not aware of?

Technically Frieza and his father, and also Cooler had a home world and whatnot and they all had their own forces, Ginyu was just his best force I believe.

ohYdMFa.png

There ya go. The tornado flew away, so I was able to finally fix it.

It's not like anyone uses the light theme anyway right?

It really doesn't look transparent here, weird.

I figured out the problem, it's a very very thin layer of green behind the picture, but if someone else could handle it because I'm late for class

360pages

Unless they give Frieza a stupid bullshit power up, why should it be a big deal? Almost everyone there can beat him in a punch now. Even Goten and Trunks can beat Frieza

Unless they give Frieza a stupid bullshit power up, why should it be a big deal? Almost everyone there can beat him in a punch now. Even Goten and Trunks can beat Frieza

So how would a movie work then?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the ridiculous power scaling in DBZ world would work with Gotenks v Frieza.

360pages

Because dragon ball writing is terrible and nothing makes sense

It was okay until after the Frieza Saga, then it folded in on itself with trying to come up with ways to make bad guys stronger.

(Why are androids from earth who only got the Z-fighters data from when they were on earth, with data of namek stronger than a Super Sayian?) Dr: Gero excuse for not using the same power system he used to make 17 and 18 really strong on other Androids was because they were hard to control...despite the fact that he made himself a Cyborg and he wouldn't have to worry about being able to control himself!

360pages

So how would a movie work then?

I'm trying to wrap my head around the ridiculous power scaling in DBZ world would work with Gotenks v Frieza.

Gotenks could fight Super Buu as a regular Super Sayian. The power Difference is hilarious considering that Cell was already about 50 times stronger than Frieza. It only can go up, Dragon Ball Z is different from most Shonens in the fact, that once a character reaches a point they are immune to attacks. None of the Z fighters can even be hurt by bullets and this was near the start if Dragon Ball.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
When I eventually get my Liam TV, what games do I need?

Persona 4 Golden is a given

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Dragon's Crown (if you don't already have it)
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Muramasa Rebirth
Virtue's Last Reward (Zero Escape)

Possibly Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Gravity Rush, but I haven't played these yet.

Also, grab a PS+ subscription. That'll fill out your Vita library right away.

Gotenks could fight Super Buu as a regular Super Sayian. The power Difference is hilarious considering that Cell was already about 50 times stronger than Frieza. It only can go up, Dragon Ball Z is different from most Shonens in the fact, that once a character reaches a point they are immune to attacks. None of the Z fighters can even be hurt by bullets and this was near the start if Dragon Ball.

I guess??

I thought the downfall to the higher level Saiyan transformations is that the fighter becomes more arrogant. Goku SSJ4 and Gotenks SS are examples of how arrogant a Saiyan can become at a certain power level.

I hope I'm remembering correctly. I never liked when the fighters became arrogant after transformation.

So with this movie, I'd have to expect Metal Frieza again or Frieza at 100% power(supposedly he always held himself back)

ultimax

I guess??

I thought the downfall to the higher level Saiyan transformations is that the fighter becomes more arrogant. Goku SSJ4 and Gotenks SS are examples of how arrogant a Saiyan can become at a certain power level.

I hope I'm remembering correctly. I never liked when the fighters became arrogant after transformation.

So with this movie, I'd have to expect Metal Frieza again or Frieza at 100% power(supposedly he always held himself back)
SS4 Gogeta was hilarious tho lol. He was a real asshole

360pages

I guess??

He was probably wished back with the Dragon Balls, so he will probably be organic without any of the metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom