• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sempai couldn't possibly be this cute.
private_detective_liam_reads_a_fortune_cookie_by_brian12-d85l6b5.jpg

Oberon

Banned
I've finally caught up on prison school. What a magnificent manga. Why isn't there an anime of this already?

They announced one recently!
Now that you have finished it, what do you think of
every boys own story?

The part where my Avatar is from is amazing too.

Ahh, yes.

And its real. I think Frontier is coming to the Vita,

I thought Frontier G was supposed to be the MonHun MMO? It's been out on PC/360/PS3/WiiU in Japan for over a year now. I think the Vita version came out in Japan back in August. I hadn't heard about us getting it since it's an online MMO.
This can't be real... can it?

I know its impractical, but at least obscure the guys faces for the witch costumes.

Those are female characters, by the way, I think, lol.

I am so FUCKING Disappointed in Nintendo. Club Nintendo has some of the Worst Rewards I Have ever Seen.. Fucking overhaul it already FOR EVERYONE.
wpnkanF.jpg

I have a ton of Club Nintendo coins that I have no use for, because all of the games posted on there have garnered zero interest from me.

Maybe I should just redeem them for stickers or something...

Liam's right though.

TECHNICALLY...

joe2187

Banned
I thought Frontier G was supposed to be the MonHun MMO? It's been out on PC/360/PS3/WiiU in Japan for over a year now. I think the Vita version came out in Japan back in August. I hadn't heard about us getting it since it's an online MMO.

Back in Feb, Ono talked about oustide Japan interests in the franchise. But I think he was talking about other asian territories.

every boys own story?

BEEF TONGUE DAIRY!

God, Andre has just reached absurd levels of greatness in the second half. Though I still want some more focus on Risa. Best girl despite the least amount of time spent on her.

Shackzam

every boys own story?

I like everyone of the boys, they are just so diverse between all of their backgrounds. I was reading that part in my calculus class and I really didn't want anyone to see me reading that, but it was an amazing
election season

Oberon

Banned
BEEF TONGUE DAIRY!

God, Andre has just reached absurd levels of greatness in the second half. Though I still want some more focus on Risa. Best girl despite the least amount of time spent on her.

There was whole part with
Andre
but yeah,I really want to see how that will end.
That's the best part about prison school. You never know where they're going next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom