• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Was it canceled? I didn't follow it most of last season.
No I believe it's having one more season and then they'll be done, apparently this final season won't be a mockumentary thing.

I was actually talking about Wazzy. She's a fangirl of FF8.
Ah okay, yeah, it's a great game to me in the same way DP is great, broken but lovable and fun, Squall isn't this amazing piece of writing or anything absurd like that. My point is usually just that he's just much better than most people want to give him credit for, but then on the flipside they'll like Tidus, or Cloud, or Lightning, and to that I say fuck you, I've heard good stuff about FF9 though, I didn't like the Chibi FMV stuff so I refrained from ever touching it but I might play it someday.

Oberon

Banned

img000061.jpg

You know, I used to not care about Ken, now I hate him!
I wish I could find my Titania

You're thinking of the other Oberon

I am not a Perv.

I'm officially tired of all these Smash Bros related threads. They always lead to the same arguments.
I genuinely believe that Nintendo threads are the worst thing about Gaming. I never accomplishes anything, leads to inane arguments, and typically ends in a furious circlejerk.

I'm officially tired of all these Smash Bros related threads. They always lead to the same arguments.

I don't think I've ever been in a Smash thread. When I heard a new one was coming out I was like "Alright, can't wait to play it." and have pretty much not given a shit aside from new characters getting announced.

Okingjrr

I come in to post the video and I see the same incest discussions as yesterday?

I'm gonna abuse my lewd police power and knock some frienders out.
singham-fight-1-o.gif

Stop the lewd!

Oberon

Banned
I don't think it works that way. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Yeah, we're the ones at fault. See: you're own quote, Obie

Ah, no it's definitely still incest

Yeah, I am sorry.
I might have gone a bit too far...
I'll stop talking about incest, unless someone else brings it up.

Or is it? All these questions and more will be answered next time on Friender Ball Z! "Oberon does incestuous acts"!

Something something enemy Stand

There's a lot of great content to dig through, old bombcasts, quick looks, video things, the P4 and Deadly Premonition Endurance Runs, plus some great premium features if you're up for the subscription. Go for it.

Use this as your primer.

Showing and hiding all the windows in the background killed me. I have a ton of content to dig into, man.
btw that's Danny O'Dwyer. He works for Gamespot but he occasionally invades Giant Bomb streams since they're studios are right next to each other.

Interesting. Ok.

New Korra:
Kamen Rider has been on going for over 40 years now instead of 20.

Edit: Looking back on it, they skipped a Decade, so I guess its actually over 30

Woolie highly mistaken how much Kamen Rider he needs to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom