• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Claymore? I havent found one yet and every Dark Souls Gaffer is saying that it's a really good STR weapon vs my Raw Battle Axe +3
It's on the bridge
where the wyvern/ dragon that breathes fire is. You have to loot it off a body near the gate.
I'm going to do a executioner build to squish you.
Man-Serpent Greatsword is for nerds, but I'm not gonna make fun of a strength build.

Where is the Claymore? I havent found one yet and every Dark Souls Gaffer is saying that it's a really good STR weapon vs my Raw Battle Axe +3
Hellkite Bridge.

The Claymore is a terrible strength weapon. It is a quality build weapon, and probably the best one in the game. It's highly versatile, and has the best moveset in the entire game.

Well shit, walked all the way to the store only to find that my card doesn't work. I call the bank and apparently they leaked information and need to send me a new card. This is the fourth time this has happened this year, I think I need to change my bank.

Well shit, walked all the way to the store only to find that my card doesn't work. I call the bank and apparently they leaked information and need to send me a new card. This is the fourth time this has happened this year, I think I need to change my bank.

Wal Mart Money Card ftw.

4th time and you never thought to change banks?

I'd be gone after the first or second time. I have problems with tellers who don't handle money well, too.

Shitty local bank, it's actually not a bank, it's a credit union, I just call it a bank because that's easier to remember.

Credit Union's are shysters.

One of the reasons I haven't committed To a credit union is security issues.

Also, I think that's an Anti-Semetic slur, but I'm not 100% positive.

Kiss that bank bye-bye. Time to leave.

The worst part of this whole thing is that I could have just bought the game digitally on PSN, finding out my card was fucked without having to walk two miles to the store.

Fucking bank made me exercise!

They're the fucking worst, but they were close to my old house and my family had an account there so I just switched it over. I'm gonna get a real bank now. Probably Chase.

Chase is the largest bank in the world for good reason: there's a chase almost anywhere you go, but be prepared to pay a bit in service fees.

I happened to stay with TD after college. I like supporting Canadians, eh!

Huh. So I'm playing P4G again and it's going well. Despite not having issues with the enemies I encounter, I did eventually realize that the monsters in
Rise's
dungeon are literally 10 levels above me. I found that to be a bit weird, so I looked it up and found out that you should be around lvl 25 when you beat
Kanji's
dungeon, even though I'm at lvl 19. I don't avoid monsters either...

I can't remember P4 requiring grinding. Am I just misremembering it? I'm weirded out by how underleveled I am. Everything gives so incredibly little exp.

I remember when I had to grind in the original, but I was playing on hard. What difficulty are you playing at?

croosb.png

The image that I had transparented for SWC.

Huh. So I'm playing P4G again and it's going well. Despite not having issues with the enemies I encounter, I did eventually realize that the monsters in
Rise's
dungeon are literally 10 levels above me. I found that to be a bit weird, so I looked it up and found out that you should be around lvl 25 when you beat
Kanji's

I can't remember P4 requiring grinding. Am I just misremembering it? I'm weirded out by how underleveled I am. Everything gives so incredibly little exp.
What's even weirder is that I'm decimating them anyway.

It has an average grind. Endgame was the only time I actively grinded, otherwise I just fought all the enemies I found as I looked for all the chests and such.

demidar

Rise's
Kanji's

What's even weirder is that I'm decimating them anyway.

P4G seems a lot easier than OG P4.

Oberon

Banned
Needless ep 2

There's something about this anime that makes feel like it's some sort of dream. Maybe it's the pace, or animation. It feels like a parody to me, a coward little boy, the sexualized and totaly legal girl, and the ripped clothes.
And again, that outro! Why? Are you guys trying to make a Lolicon out of me? First Nozaki-kun, then D-Frag, and now this!

demidar

People have no sympathy for corporations. All this means is that price match is going to become harder to get in the future, I'm sure Walmart isn't crying, but they won't just let things stay this way.

Yep, this is less than a drop in the bucket for Walmart.

So yeah. It also reads "Sold by AmzonElectronics"

The employees who did the price match are the ones who get fucked, maybe.

One Walmart employee posted & said things like that affects their take home pay and bonuses.

So I have a huge issue with the rank and file employees being defrauded, not Walmart Inc.

Needless ep 2

There's something about this anime that makes feel like it's some sort of dream. Maybe it's the pace, or animation. It feels like a parody to me, a coward little boy, the sexualized and totaly legal girl, and the ripped clothes.
And again, that outro! Why? Are you guys trying to make a Lolicon out of me? First Nozaki-kun, then D-Frag, and now this!
I remember seeing a short description of it a while back as a seinen manga's interpretation of a typical shonen series. It just pushes those elements so far in a way that calling it a shonen would seem inappropriate. Super violent, gory (more so in the manga), and LOTS of ecchi.

And hey, don't worry about it, there's nothing to be ashamed of about liking cute things.

One Walmart employee posted & said things like that affects their take home pay and bonuses.

So I have a huge issue with the rank and file employees being defrauded, not Walmart Inc.
It's pretty shitty. Even most of those GAFfers think they're just getting it from Walmart's pocket.

The Sears thing was at least a mistake by Sears. The Amazon stuff is pretty gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom