• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
on the podcast Pat was said "Woolie and Liam came over to record Dark Souls"

does that mean we're getting a woolie and Liam DS1 LP?

Shackzam

on the podcast Pat was said "Woolie and Liam came over to record Dark Souls"

does that mean we're getting a woolie and Liam DS1 LP?

Awe man, gun jumper Liam playing Dark Souls would be pretty hype and to show how Dark Souls should be played. Controlled recklessness

ultimax

Because there's too much and surfing is haaaaard.
People are crazy lol
I do and I love it. I just need games for it.

It's really comfortable and just hard to put in my pockets. I use a sleeve in my messenger bag for Streetpasses
That's good to hear. I'm not too concerned about portability, but it does seem like it would be more comfortable. I really like how the Transparent Blue 2ds looks

Xiraiya

Awe man, gun jumper Liam playing Dark Souls would be pretty hype and to show how Dark Souls should be played. Controlled recklessness

Yeah but 70 parts of "YEAH EXACTLY EH" "IT'S CHARMING THO" in that annoying voice is just... no, give me Woolie and Pat.

I CANT PARRY THOSE BIG ASS KNIGHTS IN ANOR LONDO!

I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!
I can understand not being able to parry the Blighttown club ogres, because they got some funky timing. I can understand not being to parry Manserpents or Balder Knights. I can even understand not being able to parry Havel.

But not Silver Knights. Dok, I'm going to need you to git gud right now.

EDIT - Unless you are talking about Sentinels. I'm sure you can't parry those.

I can understand not being able to parry the Blighttown club ogres, because they got some funky timing. I can understand not being to parry Manserpents or Balder Knights. I can even understand not being able to parry Havel.

I can parry those Skeleton dudes in Undead Parish...

something about the halberd timing that doesn't make it easy for me to parry.

Xiraiya

I think he means the giants, as they are "Big ass Knights" Silver Knights are only a little bit bigger than you, where as the giants are 10x larger than you.

I think I have. They're the archer assholes on the steeple after fighting gargoyles.

I lost 14K souls to one of those bastards.
They're all over Anor Londo's interior.
I kinda want it to be like they did with TFS Dragonball abridged kai series as a seperate entity, but I haven't really been up to date with it, so it's pretty good.
His was way better than actual YGO abridged.

I have their patterns down. I thought when you said Silver Knights you were referring to them.

I admittedly haven't touched the Dark Souls wiki. I want to figure it out as much as I can on my own.
That's the best way to play for the first time. The wiki is useful for return trips to Lordran, but it can straight up ruin a blind playthough.
You'll know when you meet the Silver Knights.
Absolutely.

I really like their longswords but it being a Dex weapon bummed me out a little.
The Silver Knight Straight Sword may be the sexiest sword in the entire game, but it is terrible. The Silver Knight Spear is pretty cool tho, as it's the only spear in the game that's not terrible.

Oberon

Banned
It's a good idea, in theory. Little Mac needs some help, but it's not in killing power.

The only thing he needs is being played by good player.
Most online matches with him are pretty short.

I think I'll continue watching Needless tonight, I can't sleep anyway.
Having a burning thoat is the worse, I can't eat anything that is solide, I lost 2 kg in the past 2 days!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It's a good idea, in theory. Little Mac needs some help, but it's not in killing power.

EDIT - Bowsercide kills Bowser first? The fuck, Sakurai?
They changed it because in competitive play, if you and an enemy had 1 stock, bowser could just grab and zangief drop you and win no matter what.

I like my Black Knight Sword :)
Black Knight Weapons runs are so fun.

I can appreciate the sentiment, but it's too easy to perform when compared to Ganon's. Now there's incentive to use it to hit the ground.
It's a change that really didn't need to be added, as it completely kills the strategy, unless you have a stock lead. I can see why the change is there, but I don't think it had to be at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom