• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be called Woolie's Salt Mine.

Make it happen, Zaibatsu!

yxi.gif

Xiraiya

It's so weird. By himself he's mostly calm, sounds very thoughtful, or at least he does when he describes what he's found out about a game. It's like a complete 180 from his attitude when he's with any of the other friends.

It's really amusing hearing Pat be so relaxed and calm, he has a great voice to listen to, I'm sure it's probably one of those things his girlfriend is a big fan of.

So I just found out what it was that didn't get me the best ending for Jill in RE1.

...I didn't wait for Barry to come back with another rope.

Fuck.

I love that. In my LP I sat there the whole time and my friend was like "The fuck are you doing?" then got out, talked to him, then went down the hole again, because it's quicker.

360pages

I am enjoying Pat's Solo episode

Also, finally getting back into the groove of my story. Switching away from the main character to his vampire classmate for a bit made it a lot easier.

It's really amusing hearing Pat be so relaxed and calm, he has a great voice to listen to, I'm sure it's probably one of those things his girlfriend is a big fan of.

I'd love to hang out and get a drink with him. I imagine in a casual atmosphere he'd be a pretty cool dude to talk to. Though I imagine that'd go for pretty much any of the Best Friends.

I love that. In my LP I sat there the whole time and my friend was like "The fuck are you doing?" then got out, talked to him, then went down the hole again, because it's quicker.
I just love all the different details this game has and how things change between characters. Makes me want to keep playing more and more until I've dug up everything.

Thank god it doesn't take too long to run through the game again, because I might just do Jill's campaign again just to get that ending.

I just love all the different details this game has and how things change between characters. Makes me want to keep playing more and more until I've dug up everything.

Thank god it doesn't take too long to run through the game again, because I might just do Jill's campaign again just to get that ending.

That's part of why I love it so much, it's the epitome of quality level design in my opinion, making the same space feel super rich and like completely different games with only a couple changes. I fucking love Resident Evil 1 to death.

Squishy3

I never actually beat RE1 and by the time I got the urge to play REmake it was already super rare and then they announced REmake REmake so now I'm just waiting for that.

I never actually beat RE1 and by the time I got the urge to play REmake it was already super rare and then they announced REmake REmake so now I'm just waiting for that.

They're very different games. You can play the old one after the REmake and still have just as good of a time, but I recommend playing the original first since it plays on some of the things from it.

360pages

I love Etrian Odyssey series, people say they are hard. (And number 2 is legit hard, to an unfair amount) But the rest are the games just don't hold your hands. They expect you to learn and adapt and take your time.

You have to not rush anything, and using common sense and completing some of the side quest before you fight any major bosses goes a long way for making you experience far more comfortable.

People tend to call them slow games a lot of time mostly due to the fact that you can't just rush through an area and beat the boss. I mean it's possible in a way since there is usually very little story floor to floor so just getting to the next floor is your objective. But you will hit so many brick walls and have less fun over all. (My first playthough of EO3)

I love Etrian Odyssey series, people say they are hard. (And number 2 is legit hard, to an unfair amount) But the rest are the games just don't hold your hands. They expect you to learn and adapt and take your time.

You have to not rush anything, and using common sense and completing some of the side quest before you fight any major bosses goes a long way for making you experience far more comfortable.

People tend to call them slow games a lot of time mostly due to the fact that you can't just rush through an area and beat the boss. I mean it's possible in a way since there is usually very little story floor to floor so just getting to the next floor is your objective. But you will hit so many brick walls and have less fun over all. (My first playthough of EO3)

I'll stick to my SMT3. I like my convoluted map design and setting.

so I have the inquisition origin page open in front of me.
I don't make any money. It's not easy to get a job when you can't lift things or climb stairs. My Mom says she thinks I should wait, because I told her I was getting Pokemon on Friday.
Fuck you Mom I need to get to that character creator

I don't make any money. It's not easy to get a job when you can't lift things or climb stairs. My Mom says she thinks I should wait, because I told her I was getting Pokemon on Friday.
YEAH MOM! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I'M AN ADULT!

Squishy3

you can wait, it'll only get cheaper

Woof, that was awkward...
One of my friends saw me with my Vita and asked "what are some good games that aren't JRPGs on Vita"
And I responded with something like "Well there's Pers...wait.. I also have a few of the old Final Fanta..I mean...BORDERLANDS"

Woof, that was awkward...
One of my friends saw me with my Vita and asked "what are some good games that aren't JRPGs on Vita"
And I responded with something like "Well there's Pers...wait.. I also have a few of the old Final Fanta..I mean...BORDERLANDS"

You forgot about Freedom wars, bullet girls, Project Diva, and Tearaway

God damn it PG

Guys how do I deal with seth? Its like impossible for me to beat him in arcade mode on anything higher than medium hard

Usually trying to cross him up with just make he try throwing, so you can probably tech those. It's been a while since I fought Seth, and I don't know which character you're playing as.

1. Finish School

2. Get a normal 40 hour job plus a part time gig during the weekend so I am working 46-48 hours, 6 days a week.

3. Save money from working for 7-10 years.

4. Move to a European country. Hopefully I will have met the love of my life at that point and she shares my dream of living in Europe

Had my eye on Norway, Ireland, or the UK

360pages

Huh, DmC looks meh as hell, but I need a new action game and I don't have a Wii U for Bayo 2, maybe I should just go through Bayonetta or DMC 3 again instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom