• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

oh my god, pat stares at the evil within

Yes-Yes-Yes-WWE-Gif.gif

Squishy3

I haven't even started it, I'm just curious as to why Matt would miss a part if he's going to be there for the rest.
The game kept crashing for Pat on PC and he's recording stuff they already played. So Matt isn't there. Idk if this'll keep up of stuff they already did, but there's a specific alternate thing they missed too.

The game kept crashing for Pat on PC and he's recording stuff they already played. So Matt isn't there. Idk if this'll keep up of stuff they already did, but there's a specific alternate thing they missed too.

So wait, he's redoing the entire game up to where they were and putting that up? I figured they'd just continue from where they were.

Squishy3

So wait, he's redoing the entire game up to where they were and putting that up? I figured they'd just continue from where they were.
There's a specific specific thing in chapter 4 that they missed. I think they'll continue from where they were after.

OH MY GOD NOTHING IS SAFE THE TRUE EVIL WITHIN IS ON THE PS4 TOO

Woof. Yeah, it made me paws the podcast to think about how ruff life is.
ITGoU7B.gif

"I can't control it!"
I CANNOT gain more weight
Like I fucking can't
I had 3 cookies tonight
char_90056.jpg

He needs to stay his sword hand.
Yo, Owain so good. If Morgan is female, I ship him and Cynthia. If Morgan's a dude, Cynthia tho. I need that child to brighten my MC's life.
She's not married to Tharja after all.

Anung

Un Rama
I'd much prefer Liam being in this TEW LP for a start. I think the best dynamic for the series is when at least one of them knows what they are doing/talking about while the other plays. Matt's ignorance about the game has grated me since the start.

Alfebit

Banned
Jeez, another crash. Really enjoy solo Pat. They should do more solo videos. I wonder what a Woolie or Liam solo video is like.
inb4 Xiraiya hates on Liam solo video. :p

Jeez, another crash. Really enjoy solo Pat. They should do more solo videos. I wonder what a Woolie or Liam solo video is like.
inb4 Xiraiya hates on Liam solo video. :p

Liam has done streams, but he has the chat there to talk to, but it's at least an idea of what it would be like. He's alright at it.

It's so weird. By himself he's mostly calm, sounds very thoughtful, or at least he does when he describes what he's found out about a game. It's like a complete 180 from his attitude when he's with any of the other friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom