• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Finish School

2. Get a normal 40 hour job plus a part time gig during the weekend so I am working 46-48 hours, 6 days a week.

3. Save money from working for 7-10 years.

4. Move to a European country. Hopefully I will have met the love of my life at that point and she shares my dream of living in Europe

Had my eye on Norway, Ireland, or the UK

That doesn't seem unreasonable, actually, provided you keep upgrading your payscale over the years.

Solo Pat is always great, he shouldn't have recorded the game audio though

1. Finish School

2. Get a normal 40 hour job plus a part time gig during the weekend so I am working 46-48 hours, 6 days a week.

3. Save money from working for 7-10 years.

4. Move to a European country. Hopefully I will have met the love of my life at that point and she shares my dream of living in Europe

Had my eye on Norway, Ireland, or the UK

stick to your goals man, you can do it

360pages

Man, I really wish the good version of Ninja Gaiden 2 was on the PS3.

Sigma2 sucks, Razors edge is a guilty pleasure. (I know full well it's an unbalanced mess)

I could play through rising again.

I should do homework, but instead I'm arguing in youtube comments

xeRRXXt.gif

so tomorrow should be the best spindash yet right?
also Unova starters are confirmed now too
im betting Cynthia pops out of nowhere like all the past 3 games and gives the sinnoh ones

Well I just read the entirety of that fan fiction. 4/10

It was not very good.

So you're saying it was a fanfic?

I once read a fanfic that was a crossover of Lucky Star with Supernatural. Konata and Dean were total bros about Busty Asian Beauties. It was both terrible and awesome at the same time.

ultimax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom