• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dolls? im not judging, people can do whatever they want and i can care less but i do find the dolls themselves creepy. especially the super realistic ones

I meant the incest thread that Oberon made. People don't wanna hear direct incest.

The dolls are creepy, but the context isn't there for the old women pic.

*checks privilege*

*Nods, snaps fingers, returns to what I was doing*
678.gif

Are these archived anywhere?

If only there was such a place for them... an archive of their own, if you will

I want a salad, I gotta go through the pizza line. The salad line and the pizza line are the same line. Whyyyyyy
Dude for me they have like 5 entrees that they let you get whatever you want of. I can't just not get more fries. They're fries, and right there.

First world problem bullshit.
And i had nothing to do with it, i swear!
SO YOU ADMIT IT'S YOUR FAULT
*Nods, snaps fingers, returns to what I was doing*
678.gif
Those X won't eat his cereal videos are fanfuckingtastic.

Are these archived anywhere?

No. I talked about how my fanfiction.net account got banned and all of my stuff was erased, and I'm several computers out from when I wrote them.

There were plenty of dumb ones, unfortunately I haven't written any fanfics in a couple years. They were mostly just lesbian ships, though.

I wrote one where Alexis from Yugioh GX hooked up with Jessica from Dragon Quest 8. Yeah.

ultimax

I meant the incest thread that Oberon made. People don't wanna hear direct incest.

The dolls are creepy, but the context isn't there for the old women pic.

Oh that. what i meant by "pushing it" was that he should of known that thread was gonna get insta-locked lol. im not talking about the actual topic, but i would of thought that the doll thing was in the same boat of "taboo" things to talk about

No. I talked about how my fanfiction.net account got banned and all of my stuff was erased, and I'm several computers out from when I wrote them.

There were plenty of dumb ones, unfortunately I haven't written any fanfics in a couple years. They were mostly just lesbian ships, though.

I wrote one where Alexis from Yugioh GX hooked up with Jessica from Dragon Quest 8. Yeah.

Don't worry man, we all have dirty internet laundry.

...not even great lesbian cross over fanfiction

Yeah, that's not the dirty laundry, that's the clean shit I wear to holidays.

No, it was mostly terrible, I was like 14 and just discovered the concept of the internet due to poverty my whole life. I was also really getting into the idea of making terrible fanfiction.

*Goes off to write Rise, Poison, and Samus crossover stories*

The twist being that they go on adventures and fight demons and shit. No sex

Oh that. what i meant by "pushing it" was that he should of known that thread was gonna get insta-locked lol. im not talking about the actual topic, but i would of thought that the doll thing was in the same boat of "taboo" things to talk about

Even though I'm not a fan of creepy dolls, I can somewhat understand why an old lady needs a creepy doll thing. Some people don't wanna die alone and need this stuff. You could say that she should have gotten good at life and made more friends, but what if they were all gone? Gaining companionship at such an old age seems difficult to me and not everyone wants just a dog or a cat, but an a human being real or fake. I'm not so sure if you could get mannequins so I guess the next best option is creepy sex dolls.

edit: I now realize that you guys stopped talking about his. I feel really uncomfortable talking about this tbh.

ultimax

tumblr_l82n3gmf7y1qb7z4u.gif

NOOOOOOOOO
phoenix wright is so great
Even though I'm not a fan of creepy dolls, I can somewhat understand why an old lady needs a creepy doll thing. Some people don't wanna die alone and need this stuff. You could say that she should have gotten good at life and made more friends, but what if they were all gone? Gaining companionship at such an old age seems difficult to me and not everyone wants just a dog or a cat, but an a human being real or fake. I'm not so sure if you could get mannequins so I guess the next best option is creepy sex dolls.
yeah i can understand that. but god damn, those faces literally strike fear into my soul.

Okay okay okay, I had a thought and I had to sketch it out real quick.

Aaron was sitting in his living room playing the latest Senran Kagura game (Star Struggle Unite) one day in the future when he heard the doorbell ring. When he opened the door, his Pat-Bat ready should it be a missionary or a salesman, he was shocked to find two rugged, older men in suits standing in his doorway. The one on the left spoke.
"Aaron Lagann?"
Aaron couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Aaron Lagann. Aaron Lagann... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.."
"So you do know him."
"Of course I know him. He's me."
The two men looked at each other. The taller one spoke this time. "Aaron, the internet needs you to take up your pen again. Not just erotica, son. Fanfiction. There's a war out there, and it needs to be won."
Aaron recalled the dark times. "I swore not to do that ever again. Besides, my account was destroyed, my stories erased. Why not take this to any other writer? Why me?"
The left guy was suddenly beaming. "Aaron, I read your fics. I know firsthand who the best of the best is. Believe me when I say that this issue is the most divisive you'll ever tackle, but I believe you can settle it."
"Life or hometown?"
"No Aaron, we can't ask you to try that. What we need... is to give Korra a definitive pairing. We need a leader. We need a man who can do yuri like nobody else. We need you to canonize Korrasami."
Aaron stood up. His waifu, while not forgotten, would have to wait. He had fire in his eyes again.
"I'll need my old account. And my old fics," he said. "That's the price."
"Already taken care of," said the tall man. "My colleague had them all saved, and it was a simple matter to reactivate. Now go. Finish this fight."

ultimax

Fuck books, that is all.
Not really, they're okay. I'm just salt I had to "read" a lot today

Go to audible.com and use the promo code super so you dont have to deal with those disgusting words. Git gud. Flipping through pages is painful. Papercuts? who wants to deal with that? I mean seriously, you might as well stick your hand in a box of razor blades. sign up for audible and save a tree, even potentially your life.

Get your free audible book today!

books are dumb. Go audible.com instead

Go to audible.com and use the promo code super so you dont have to deal with those disgusting words. Git gud. Flipping through pages is painful. Papercuts? who wants to deal with that? I mean seriously, you might as well stick your hand in a box of razor blades. sign up for audible and save a tree, even potentially your life.

Get your free audible book today!
That actually doesn't work anymore, I tried it. I just used Jontron's. Audible's desktop listener is the ugliest thing ever and you can't scrub through it.
What did you read?

Usually I only see The Catcher and the Rye inspire such salt
Fast Food Nation. I got the audiobook elsewhere and listened at 2x speed while following along. The audiobook skips parts that were in my book, I guess the book was more current that the audiobook. After a while I just stopped reading the parts it skipped, speed read them, and skip read them.

ultimax

^Fuck my post check this shit

I'm actually waiting on the Trilogy to play 2 and 3. I've only played 1 REALLY LEGALLY.

I've only played the first one too ;~:
I actually own the trilogy on my iphone because it was on sale for like literally a dollar. but i hate my iphone so i'll probably get the 3DS ports

How much are you still using the handgun? I use it until I get the shotgun, then I just use that for every zombie.
I now stop using the handgun as soon as I leave the mansion to go to the guardhouse for the first time. I don't like using the shotgun or any weapon for that matter immediately until I have some amount of spare ammo on the side (at least two ammo pick ups minimum). By the point I leave the mansion for the first time, I've already got like a couple dozen shotgun shells that I switch over then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom