• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

You say Part 7 was god awful and boring, I say it's my favorite part of the LP, you are more interesting to watch and listen to than I think you realize, as weird as that might be.

It was different and interesting from the usual stuff. You messed up and should've called it Pat 7 or Part Pat, like plague said. Pat stares at ______ could be a fun series to watch.

added all you nerds. Only 3 hours till the unlock yuss

Who do you plan to main?

Xiraiya

It was different and interesting from the usual stuff. You messed up and should've called it Pat 7 or Part Pat, like plague said. Pat stares at ______ could be a fun series to watch.

Pat stares at random things he likes is something I would watch the hell out of.

Jman014

Buyer Beware

I bought Dragon Age Inqusition on PC and it crashes during cutscenes.

According to the forums, Bioware is on it and is working with AMD and Nvidia to get the issue addressed but I can't even get out of the tutorial area. Sucks, but hopefully it should be fixed soon.

1. I wish I had a Wii U.

2. I'm psyching myself up for the spooky
Quick question, did you watch or rewatch Alien at any point in the last 24 hours?

Doesn't really change the experience either way, but I did that before playing Isolation, and it got me into the mood super hard (and more accepting of that game's pacing as it's akin to the original film).

Zenfalcia

Pat stares at random things he likes is something I would watch the hell out of.

I have a feeling it sounds like a good idea, but might not be as fun when in actually put into action. Perhaps short videos of whatever game he was playing just to show the game off could work, maybe the other best friends can also do that. Have a short commentary of whatever game they're playing. Hopefully not heavily edited just for less work and genuineness?

Oh shit, just got the news! I'm getting a two bedroom apartment! Motherfucking party time!

YES, NOW DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF BEDS TO SLEEP ON! Now you can choose between the different rooms you want to pass out in.

I've had so many discussions about the difficulty and really, Chris' isn't harder, it's just less fun. Fewer inventory slots, fewer guns, more restricted path with keys. It's just a much more linear and rail roaded game, sure he moves a little faster and has more health, but that's a lame bonus.

Big fan. Been catching up recently and only have one episode of Smith left. And yeah, Tennant is best doctor, but the way I usually break it up is that while he's the better doctor, Smith has way more legitimately great episodes, as where Tennant is a lot more cheesy sci-fi, which is what I personally want.
Neat. I also enjoy Doctor Who.
added all you nerds. Only 3 hours till the unlock yuss
cavanmiller13

Who do you plan to main?

Part 7 was originally called Part Pat but Matt suggested numbering it to avoid confusion.

Squishy3

again, wii u name is squishy3 add me

pat you reacted on video but what was your real reaction to evil within crashing on ps4 too

i also liked when you broke the pathing of that enemy carrying that lady to the fire pile

Zenfalcia

Part 7 was originally called Part Pat but Matt suggested numbering it to avoid confusion.

Ah, I can see that being a problem. Would it be a problem? It's technically not the next part, rather just a revisit of an area missed.

again, wii u name is squishy3 add me

pat you reacted on video but what was your real reaction to evil within crashing on ps4 too

i also liked when you broke the pathing of that enemy carrying that lady to the fire pile

I liked when he failed the first time, 10/10 would watch again.

Xiraiya

I have a feeling it sounds like a good idea, but might not be as fun when in actually put into action. Perhaps short videos of whatever game he was playing just to show the game off could work, maybe the other best friends can also do that. Have a short commentary of whatever game they're playing. Hopefully not heavily edited just for less work and genuineness?

No it wouldn't need to be a long thing, just like 20/30 minute one offs every now and then would be cool I think, It was great seeing him go back through to pick stuff up and talk about details he had discovered about the game.

I know that feel of needing to restart/reload when something doesn't go idealy, or is somehow missable.

Final Fantasy triggered that kind of OCD for me and now I've never been able to escape it.

Squishy3

also please report back if doing 3ds link or whatever unlocks all the characters you have unlocked in that one in the wii u version

i really really don't want to unlock everyone again, and would like to steel myself for it if i have to before my copy arrives tomorrow

Zenfalcia

Added everybody. Ike, Bowser, Zelda, and Dedede will body you.

I hope you kept up with the patch notes and the changes to everyone. Like bowser's changes.

No it wouldn't need to be a long thing, just like 20/30 minute one offs every now and then would be cool I think, It was great seeing him go back through to pick stuff up and talk about details he had discovered about the game.

I know that feel of needing to restart/reload when something doesn't go idealy, or is somehow missable.

Final Fantasy triggered that kind of OCD for me and now I've never been able to escape it.

Yeah, it would be cool.

I do the same, it's also the same reason I can't bring myself to finish fallout 3 new vegas. I screwed up and don't want to go to old saves and fix it.

Wtf am i doing watching a Raiders game and the Heat are blowing it super hard

Anyone down for ultimax? I'm super rusty though

Edit: Looks like everyone is playing Senran Kagura. Nvm then, I'll go back to dying till Smash comes out.

Pat, we have some things to tell you about Bowser...

ssshhhhhh just let it happen.

Oh shit, just got the news! I'm getting a two bedroom apartment! Motherfucking party time!
bf320F9OFW4nu.gif
Congrats on your shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom