• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf am i doing watching a Raiders game and the Heat are blowing it super hard

Anyone down for ultimax? I'm super rusty though

Edit: Looks like everyone is playing Senran Kagura. Nvm then, I'll go back to dying till Smash comes out.
ssshhhhhh just let it happen.

I'll be down for Ultimax

Smash is for scrubs anyways
I'm just jelly that I don't have a Wii U.

I do
also basketball is one word it kills me when people do that.

But I have to wait till Sunday to watch my Dolphins play ;___;

tumblr_m8hi562SMl1r5w2l1.gif

I hope you kept up with the patch notes and the changes to everyone. Like bowser's changes.

Yeah, it would be cool.

I do the same, it's also the same reason I can't bring myself to finish fallout 3 new vegas. I screwed up and don't want to go to old saves and fix it.

The change to bowsers throw is criminal.

Someone here is lying to me >___>

I checked it out. It only works while plugged into the gamepad specifically, or with certain USB headsets into the Wii U. It's apparently supported game by game, and I had no idea it was built in until now.

Apparently Smash U lets you talk between matches, on character select and on the results screen, but not during them.

I checked it out. It only works while plugged into the gamepad specifically, or with certain USB headsets into the Wii U. It's apparently supported game by game, and I had no idea it was built in until now.

Apparently Smash U lets you talk between matches, on character select and on the results screen, but not during them.

Oh :(

Well that blows!
I want to yell doo-doo at Pat and you guys.

Man, I'm not getting smash for Wii u until Christmas. I just have to play the waiting game now.

dont worry were both in the same boat
gonna do a Poke Marathon with Platinum,Soul Silver, and Black and Black 2 after i beat Omega Ruby and Tales of Hearts R and Freedom Wars till Christmas

I just wanted to say that solo Pat was the best part of the Evil Within playthrough so far. I love the duo together, but Pat does really good on his own.

Oh my god...fuck Nintendo. Why the fuck did ours get delayed for a week? I wanted to wreck Pat.
Hoping everyone will still be playing next week.

I didn't wait like three years for this game to put it down after a week (even though next thursday is american thanksgiving), but I'll be on at night to stuff you guys like the turkey I'm about to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom