• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm.. I'm so tempted to, but i want to get other games too.. It's not like i'll gain much from backing it unless it's sold at the retail price of a game.

Nice.

Most new VNs sell for 60 USD, so its a good deal overall. I can understand if you don't wanna.

I can't believe its so fuckin hype. They even got other characters such as
Bayo Dark Magican girl, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Zenfalcia

Wii U. Listening to the sound box and there's so many songs.

But the other are great too! like brawl or melee.. I guess n64 if you really want to.

Most new VNs sell for 60 USD, so its a good deal overall. I can understand if you don't wanna.

I can't believe its so fuckin hype. They even got other characters such as
Bayo Dark Magican girl, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

I really want to but at the same time don't want to pay as much. The physical copy is very tempting.

And it's SFW?

I might at well, never hurts to have more smash, though going from the Wii U version to the 3DS is almost like remote playing a ps4 game lol.
Eh its honestly not horrendus, though the circle pad isnt great. I dunno why but in both smash and uprising my movement of it always registers a dash, I gotta be extra dusamou ,or however you spell it, so I dont dash

I really want to but at the same time don't want to pay as much. The physical copy is very tempting.

And it's SFW?

In most physical releases there are usually stuff you can redeem for the Steam version. I don't know about this one tho.

OFC I wouldn't want my Kamen Rider to have sex with Madoka or something... Hype battles are hype.

Zenfalcia

In most physical releases there are usually stuff you can redeem for the Steam version. I don't know about this one tho.

OFC I wouldn't want my Kamen Rider to have sex with Madoka or something... Hype battles are hype.

I bet it'll be the same. Worst case you purchase it from your local anime store

Ok. Just wondering, since you never know with these doujins.

I bet it'll be the same. Worst case you purchase it from your local anime store

Ok. Just wondering, since you never know with these doujins.
I guess, but I really like both a physical and digital copy.

img000032.png
Super hype. Its from a different doujin, but the art is still pretty good.

Xux

Is it better than the gamecube controller? Assuming you've used it before.
Probably. I like the shoulder buttons, right stick, and face button layout better. Aside from the octagon gates, I can't really say anything's better about the GCN controller and they honestly don't feel like they add as much as I thought before.

Zenfalcia

I guess, but I really like both a physical and digital copy.

Super hype.

It's great since you wouldn't need to open your physical copy to play it. Just keep it in mint condition.

That's pretty hype. Reminds me of some magical girl animes where they physically fight their enemies with their fists. Pretty cool gifs of it. Can't say if the show is any good though.

Edit: I forgot the mention the name.. I guess i'll try to look it up.. If i remember correctly it's happiness precure charge or something.. :l

Probably. I like the shoulder buttons, right stick, and face button layout better. Aside from the octagon gates, I can't really say anything's better about the GCN controller and they honestly don't feel like they add as much as I thought before.

Really? I thought the gamecube had a nicer layout with the buttons in an unconventional layout and you also had a c-stick for those quick smashes.

It's great since you wouldn't need to open your physical copy to play it. Just keep it in mint condition.

That's pretty hype. Reminds me of some magical girl animes where they physically fight their enemies with their fists. Pretty cool gifs of it. Can't say if the show is any good though.

Looking it up... The Physical + Digital rewards would be in the $1000 tier... I do hope that they will add a new reward just for Physical + Digital...

edit: I didn't see the add ons. 90 isn't so bad...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yo, the starfox stage is based off my favorite level in starfox assault.

yooooooooooooo

looks so fucking good in HD

Also pat is now my WiiU friend

Zenfalcia

Has project M been at EVO yet?

Would the characters that can ground tech after being slid off be banned? Poor Robin not being able to do it...

Not as official tournament i don't think. Only side things games for melee and maybe brawl? No project m though.

it's weird that he/she is the only one.

Has project M been at EVO yet?

Would the characters that can ground tech after being slid off be banned? Poor Robin not being able to do it...
I'm pretty sure it's just been melee. Also poor Sakurai is probably losing a few years of eternal youth over the fact that he can't make a fucking Smash that doesn't get tech found out for it and gets a competitive scene

Not as official tournament i don't think. Only side things games for melee and maybe brawl? No project m though.

it's weird that he/she is the only one.
I want SG to be at EVO more than Smash4 tbh.
I'm pretty sure it's just been melee. Also poor Sakurai is probably losing a few years of eternal youth over the fact that he can't make a fucking Smash that doesn't get tech found out for it and gets a competitive scene
I'm pretty sure he put that in there tho. Its not like wavedashing. He must realize that falling can lead up to stunlocks. Its pretty much a KO when your doing that on the main platform.

Xux

Really? I thought the gamecube had a nicer layout with the buttons in an unconventional layout and you also had a c-stick for those quick smashes.
The A button's positioned to feel pretty prominent to me and I like having a jump button closer to the special move button. I think the right stick works good for reflex stuff and even works as a second stick in other games, too.

Zenfalcia

The A button's positioned to feel pretty prominent to me and I like having a jump button closer to the special move button. I think the right stick works good for reflex stuff and even works as a second stick in other games, too.

That's the point, but i can see how you'd want it to be balanced so that you can hit the other buttons. It would work like that.

Drama sucks. I need new friends

Drama makes for good slice of life stories, other wise it'll be very boring...

Zenfalcia

I prefer my friends not talking shit about each other. I see my friends to hang out and chill with. Passive aggressive anger is not fun

They weren't great friends then. Might as well air it out now then later...

A'ight guys, I'm back.

Fuck me it's been a rough week, but life goes on I guess.

Did I miss anything major over the past week?

Uhhh... there's probably other things missing, but i don't know any off the top of my head.

They weren't great friends then. Might as well air it out now then later...

Uhhh... there's probably other things missing, but i don't know any off the top of my head.

That's grand then. At least there was nothing that shook the foundations of the friendzone.

Also your, uhhhh, avatar. Didn't that just come out?

Zenfalcia

That's grand then. At least there was nothing that shook the foundations of the friendzone.

Also your, uhhhh, avatar. Didn't that just come out?

Uh... Maybe? I kinda lose track of time and what's talked about here sometimes. :p

Oh yeah.. I've been using it for a few days.. Yeahhh... It's quite a sight..

I miss the old days. We would all hang out, drink, and play videogames. Nowadays, everyone just talks shit about each other. It makes everything uncomfortable.

Suggest a game and drink night, try to remind everybody what things used to be like and try to patch things up. If that doesn't work, sometimes it's better to just move on rather than be depressed by your friends.

Zenfalcia

Yooo, Woolie's Adventure in Japan!
What's with that weird face in at the Kendo dojo? It's not that confusing!

He was weebing out super hard and thinking of P3.

New people joined the group. They didn't grow up from high school. Starting shit and gossiping like high school girls.

I guess I should just move on. Fuck em

The new people or the old people as well? Hopefully nothing too bad happens and maybe you can salvage some of the friends.

He was weebing out super hard and thinking of P3.

The new people or the old people as well? Hopefully nothing too bad happens and maybe you can salvage some of the friends.

Both. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to salvage anything. A lot of the new arrivals are women/high school girls in adult bodies. They act like Rachael Macadam's character from Mean Girls without irony.

They are not nice people. Hell the defacto leader is this chick who has been arrested for beating the shit out of exboyfriend..

I'm just going to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom