• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Both. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to salvage anything. A lot of the new arrivals are women/high school girls in adult bodies. They act like Rachael Macadam's character from Mean Girls without irony.

They are not nice people. Hell the defacto leader is this chick who has been arrested for beating the shit out of exboyfriend..

I'm just going to move on.

So these girls joined your i'm assuming mostly guys group? Sounds like it's not great. Sure, do what you think is best for you, I can't really do much but provide some opinions anyways.

I got my first smart phone over the week. Moto G2.

Anybody got any recommended apps? I literally only use Spotify by this stage.

What do you like and want to do on the phone? Try to avoid any of the free games unless they're ones you really like.

I don't have enough voice projection to show spirit in my Men strikes.

Yeah, but I haven't been going to practice in a while. I should lay off this thread and HW.

You really should. It doesn't help when there's people like me who likes to try to keep a conversation going.. Try to give yourself a day without the thread or something :p

You really should. It doesn't help when there's people like me who likes to try to keep a conversation going.. Try to give yourself a day without the thread or something :p

I would wanna go back, but its super cold. We're not required to have those cool gear since they cost a lot. I only have my shinai, so I can only where shorts since I the only other pants I got is jeans.
Barcode Kanojo.
thismanknows.gif
Love Live School Idol Festival. It's actually a fun rhythm game.

WWE Supercard. It's actually a fun cardgame.
I have to check out the WWE one. I really hate the Gashapon style love live got.

Zenfalcia

I'm just venting

Also the original group was actually pretty mixed.

Ah, that's a shame. Well, life goes on even if stuff like this happens. Remember to look on the bright side of life~

Barcode Kanojo.

This guy..

Love Live School Idol Festival. It's actually a fun rhythm game.

WWE Supercard. It's actually a fun cardgame.

I wish i could play love live.. except the game thinks my phone is rooted.. It kinda is.. but no work around works.. ;_;

I would wanna go back, but its super cold. We're not required to have those cool gear since they cost a lot. I only have my shinai, so I can only where shorts since I the only other pants I got is jeans.

thismanknows.gif

Well, i guess.. do practice swings at home?

I forgot to mention one app. Dracu Clock is a must have ;)

Zenfalcia

It thinks almost everything that isn't an iPhone is automatically rooted. It's bullshit but I got it working on my tablet and it's awesome.

Nah, it's some of the apps I downloaded that partially rooted my phone. Other people got it to work. I really like rooting and want to get into it more.

Zenfalcia

I don't mind paying.

I can't actually find Draclock on the play store....

Hmm.. Ok.. There's manga apps if you're interested in those.. I really like reading manga on the go.

You have to find it on google and download it from your computer to your phone. It's kind of a hassle.. Up to you if you want those japanese girls telling you the time in japanese.

Oberon

Banned
There's not a lot of room in my apartment, but I guess I could. My roommate
Senpai
does it too, so I guess I could ask him to train with me.

I am still with the beginner,so I don't even have my armor nor (my own) shinai yet!
You should Scream after the swing, at first it seemed kind of weird, but then I thought of it like a fighting game or an anime where everyone screams their technic.
But I don't always scream befor the attack is kinda more difficult, because depending on the tomodachi, they either do it ( I then do it too) or they don't.

Hmm.. Ok.. There's manga apps if you're interested in those.. I really like reading manga on the go.

You have to find it on google and download it from your computer to your phone. It's kind of a hassle.. Up to you if you want those japanese girls telling you the time in japanese.

Who doesn't?

Zenfalcia

That somehow reminds me of this weird exercising app that my brother used to use. I somewhat thought it was creepy.

10/10 would lose all my weight and become a skeleton man. It's finnnee.. It's just a super helpful motivation app.. that just happen to have anime girls..

Who doesn't?

Sometimes i hate how small the screen is.. Also I kinda.. smile and get giddy when really cute things happens or romance.. hnnggg...

I am still with the beginner,so I don't even have my armor nor (my own) shinai yet!
You should Scream after the swing, at first it seemed kind of weird, but then I thought of it like a fighting game or an anime where everyone screams their technic.
But I don't always scream befor the attack is kinda more difficult, because depending on the tomodachi, they either do it ( I then do it too) or they don't.

Yeah, my senpais get on my case when I don't do it. We practice at night so my voice gets really sore. I'll try to drink some water before practice then.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, my senpais get on my case when I don't do it. We practice at night so my voice gets really sore. I'll try to drink some water before practice then.

Do your steel vocals training! PW reference.. if anyone knows ;_;

Also i'll post/pm a link to draclock to anyone who wants it after i'm done downloading it.. ETA 1 hour.

Doesn't look like the second one is.
Developer Creative Freaks said that it wants to bring Burn Your Fat With Me 2 to English-speaking audiences sometime in 2014, but it didn't provide a more specific timeframe for the release. Which means, of course, that the only sensible thing to do now is to stick your new running shoes back in the closet and put your resolution on hold for a few months.
Source

Oberon

Banned

Yeah, I practice pretty late too and my doesn't alway keep up with me ^^

Well, there's nothing more assuring than a Doctor telling you that the scars on your back are permanent.

edit: maybe I should word it like that, I am fine you guys ^^

croten

That somehow reminds me of this weird exercising app that my brother used to use. I somewhat thought it was creepy.

giphy.gif

Morning frienders

Well, as long as it helps people.
Morning frienders
Man we need to post more in order to keep this shit covered up even if it is fine. Also morning.
Yeah, I practice pretty late too and my doesn't alway keep up with me ^^
Well, there's nothing more assuring than a Doctor telling you that the scars on your back are permanent.
edit: maybe I should word it like that, I am fine you guys ^^
Is it from Kendo practice?

Oberon

Banned
Man we need to post more in order to keep this shit covered up even if it is fine. Also morning.

Is it from Kendo practice?

No, that would have been too cool.
What happend is that, during puberty, I grew too much and too fast for my skin to handle. So they skin on my back was ripped apart multiple times. I didn't feel anything but now I have those horizontal scars on my back. ( they aren't too bad but still visible)

Does anyone know if you can use the Miis in online battle?

I want to start bodying people as Pat when I get home from work.

Also, I need to figure out how to unlock... Everything.

croten

Does anyone know if you can use the Miis in online battle?

I want to start bodying people as Pat when I get home from work.

Also, I need to figure out how to unlock... Everything.

Not in for glory

In the 3DS version you get every character after 120 matches

Okingjrr

Sup y'all! How's everyone doing today?

I woke up with a searing pain in my back after getting drunk last night. That was fun. It's gone now for the most part.
Bought D4 and downloaded KI free edition.

Morning fellow beast coasters.

Had a weird dream last night that Mrgoodwil got banned for making a bad Street Fighter 4 OT
Made me feel a little better about not having Smash yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom