• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
01d.gif

I love IGN's little pluses and minuses

Zenfalcia

I'm assuming everyone is done with smash tonight?

Also, how did everyone catch up to me in posts? i had so many ahead of everyone. This is for the best i suppose. I cant be the driver forever.

Edit.. dammit.. mobilegaf.. WHY IS IT ALWAYS WRONG. FML..

I'm assuming everyone is done with smash tonight?

Also, how did everyone catch up to me in posts? i had so many ahead of everyone. This is for the best i suppose. I cant be the driver forever.
I'm playing by myself, Smash hype.
You're still way ahead. MobileGAF's post count is broken.

Zenfalcia

I'm playing by myself, Smash hype.
You're still way ahead. MobileGAF's post count is broken.

Randoms or CPU?

It was fine before.. =_= i just look like a fool now.. sitting in the thousand mark..

I probably won't catch up... I dedicated most of my HW for this weekend.

Unless you go crazy.. and get like 300 posts.. you probably wont.

Stop being such a lame nerd, and let someone else drive for once.

<3

Git gud and take the wheel away from me.

Zenfalcia

Most of the time I've spent with smash was SP as a kid, it feels nostalgic playing it again.

It's fiiiine

I wish it had subspace emissary.. It makes me sad that it's not there.

Is it? My posts per day is pretty high and i almost exclusively post here.. I guess it's true that i'm here forever.

You thought you were the driver, but
IT WAS ME, DIO!

Nooo!!! DIOO!!!

Bro, I'm like 600 behind.

No matter how gud I git, your lead is too stronk.

Yea... so unless i stop posting entirely, i'll be in the designated shame driver for next OT.

Zenfalcia

I've thought about it.. maybe during winter break.. maybe..

well since you hit over 1000 posts, youre basically upgraded to shame pilot

Should i do announcements then? Like this is your captain speaking, we're experiencing some turbulance going through the smash air space.

You need a new OT you can hang around. Try an obscure lewd anime...I wonder if I could make an OT for that animation earlier this morning.

If i did that it'll destroy my life even more. I was tempted to see if a doujin thread was possible........ I feel the silent judging already.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I believe they can coexist. I don't ever want to see Melee go away though.

While Smash 4 has some serious problems at the competitive level, mostly with the stages, I believe that the game will have an active scene. At worst, a more active Brawl scene.

If i did that it'll destroy my life even more. I was tempted to see if a doujin thread was possible........ I feel the silent judging already.

I guess that would. I think doujins are typically alright since they include the nonlewd ones too. Do you read them for both the story and the "research" or just the "research"?

demidar

I believe they can coexist. I don't ever want to see Melee go away though.

While Smash 4 has some serious problems at the competitive level, mostly with the stages, I believe that the game will have an active scene. At worst, a more active Brawl scene.

I suppose, it's just every other fighting game gets updated with new stuff and I want to see the same with Smash.

I guess that would. I think doujins are typically alright since they include the nonlewd ones too. Do you read them for both the story and the "research" or just the "research"?

Look at his avatar and tell me which you think it is.

Zenfalcia

Plz don't leave us ;-;
I'm not leaving. Even if i did.. you'll just remember me as that guy who is lewd and posted a lot.

That's what i was thinking. I dont know if it would gain any traction though.

Yes.

Turbulence can just be code for lewd posts
It could, but it'll be a dumb joke to run with.

If you don't focus on the lewd doujins, you should be okay.

Too close to MangaGaf, tho.
I suppose, it's just every other fighting game gets updated with new stuff and I want to see the same with Smash.
Other fighters have less trials to go through, and the bad have been dropped as soon as they arrive IE Street Fighter X Tekken. Smash just has to build a good scene, that's all.

Other fighters are simple to replace, because they are competitive in nature. Smash doesn't have that luxury, with the party game esque feel it built up, by nature.

demidar

It'd be hard for other people to see it then too, among the other active OT Communities, but yeah.

It would be a niche thing, which means the people who are interested will know about it, and the people who don't won't even know it exists.

Anyway I gotta go out. Smell you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom