• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

tumblr_nfiwezEfhO1saykaxo1_400.gif

And that's your lesbianism quota for the next ten years.

Stay tuned for Monday Night Raw!

Man that had way more passion than that Korra and Asami gif

I didn't even noticed

Oh Korrasami, rip

If they start doing a lesbianism angle I'd be super happy, but also out of a job.
Quota for wrestling, not anyone or anything else. Wrestling has something like this pop up once in a blue moon for random shock value and cheap titillation.
What do you mean job?
I wish they had that stuff when I watched wrestling before I could remember
There are more passionate kisses than that Korra and Asamai gif. No, I will not post it. It'll be too much for the thread to handle.
I've linked it before, that's why i know :p
We've been down deeper
Oh.

Stay tuned for Monday Night Raw!

Where Larry the Cable Guy will be vaguely racist and homophobic about all of this!

What do you mean job?
I wish they had that stuff when I watched wrestling before I could remember

Joke about lesbian wrestling novels.
There've been things like this thrown in every now and then, you probably just missed it. At least once every ten years there'll be a lesbian kiss or vaguely lesbian story line.

Nothing to do with anything, but I had missed your old avatar. I'm glad it's back in pog christmas form.

I missed it to, I just wasn't at the computer that had it until yesterday, so I never got around to switching.

There've been things like this thrown in every now and then, you probably just missed it. At least once every ten years there'll be a lesbian kiss or vaguely lesbian story line.
Is there anyway to get wrestling without cable?
It doesn't mean we have to revisit those days. If anyone wants it, just send me a PM or something like always.
yeah I guess that would scare off the new people
Why? How?

Is there anyway to get wrestling without cable?

Hulu+ is the best way to watch Raw, since it's an hour and a half and I actually recommend Hulu as a service, despite the ads shit is up quick and high quality with a lot of different shit.

Other than that, Watch Wrestling is good and there are plenty of other places you can illegally steal it from if you're into that.

Hint: its from a webcomic thats getting rebooted.

No clue.

EDIT: Oooooh, that's dumb as hell.

ultimax

Prepare for supreme disappointment. Or
just read these fanfics and get the truth behind the scenes that they're not showing for being 2lewd.

im literally prepared for the worst.

kinda reminds me of the mickie james/ trish stratus thing. that shit was the best lol

im literally prepared for the worst.

kinda reminds me of the mickie james/ trish stratus thing. that shit was the best lol

The lesbianism is almost 100% assuredly never going to come up again, but this servant thing is going to go exactly the way it has been and be nothing for the next two days, then they'll just be a tag-team again and never reference any of this ever again.

And yeah, that was great, but like WWE always does, they fucked it up in the end and nothing really happened with it.

You know, If I was 13 or 14... that kiss would do things to me, as cheesy as it was.

I"m more just happy to see it happen than I am actually excited by it, since as far as those characters are concerned it might as well never have happened and won't mean anything about their sexualities or anything.

Man it feels like its impossible to find Ultra games against people at my level...

That's a problem for a long time, you'll be better than the people who don't know how to play, but nowhere near as good as the people who do. I actually found that to be the most frustrating time, especially since you won't even really notice when you're out of it.

That's a problem for a long time, you'll be better than the people who don't know how to play, but nowhere near as good as the people who do. I actually found that to be the most frustrating time, especially since you won't even really notice when you're out of it.

I feel the same with Ultimax. Its either too gud or too easy. Everything has gone down hill ever since no one has been playing ranked.
I need more Ultra friends ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom