• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to your local con and enter a tournament man. Easy people to talk about Ultra. You could also go to the Ultra OT.
I have cons like twice a year and never have the money also I dunno there maybe to many pros in the Ultra ot...
Wrestling is pretty much universally fake/scripted/whatever, these guys are just actually good at wrestling.

Oh... RIP.
Can someone explain why theres no such thing as cross system fight game online?

What about now?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I"m more just happy to see it happen than I am actually excited by it, since as far as those characters are concerned it might as well never have happened and won't mean anything about their sexualities or anything.

Isn't AJ supposed to be like this super nerd or nerdette?

I thought her whole gimmick was surrounded around the idea that she was dork girl?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The last time I went to a con, every other fighting game tournament except Blaz blue and killer instinct were already full. I played KI and got bodied by this glacius player
he was undefeated too.

Considering WWE is trying to be this family friendly thing now I'm surprised they went with that. Vince must be doing something backstage during that segment.

They've been getting away from that for awhile, bitch is said like once a week. Roman Reigns skyped in and said bitch to applause.

NO! Other than guys occasionally hating someone else, no bullshit promos that get stupid and or boring. Just wrestling!
I'm trying to push PWG super hard to the Zaibatsu.
I guess I should get the DvDs.
I live on the very tip of the left side of Texas, on the border.
Is it pretty empty over there? I've heard that area is pretty empty other than the ones that go to those colleges.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
jack-nicholson-smile.gif

I need to get a job if I ever want to buy something like this :(

Well I like to date short girls, so considering it was AJ, yes I love it.
:(
I thought she was all super cool nerd chick. That kills my hype for AJ.

That's all on her twitter. WWE doesn't give people time to give themselves personality so people have to just act a certain way in the ring to get it out there and being a nerd girl is very hard to convey with in ring actions.

you guys know how to build sticks? i like this one not only because its persona but it works with both ps3 and ps4
There is a lot of videos on how to build one. I already gotten a wooden base, but don't have the money for the other parts. With the SGs drivers being out I thought I could just cope with a PS3/PC stick.

The insides tho... I want to build mine for the handy features.

you guys know how to build sticks? i like this one not only because its persona but it works with both ps3 and ps4
I built mine out of that cheap WWE game stick. It doesn't have art because I'm too lazy/distracted to go get it printed. I replaced the stick and the buttons with Sanwa stuff though.

demidar

That's all on her twitter. WWE doesn't give people time to give themselves personality so people have to just act a certain way in the ring to get it out there and being a nerd girl is very hard to convey with in ring actions.

Maybe she should cosplay for her entrances.

ultimax

There is a lot of videos on how to build one. I already gotten a wooden base, but don't have the money for the other parts. With the SGs drivers being out I thought I could just cope with a PS3/PC stick.

The insides tho... I want to build mine for the handy features.

I built mine out of that cheap WWE game stick. It doesn't have art because I'm too lazy/distracted to go get it printed. I replaced the stick and the buttons with Sanwa stuff though.

that sounds like work lol. curious about getting custom art work tho. id love a stick that was primarily Rise or something, but idk how to design shit either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom