• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't played Ninja Gaiden 1 since I was like nine.

Still I might get sigma 1, since it's really the only Ninja Gaiden game I haven't played for a while.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's edge is unbalanced as hell.
Sigma 1 is still very good, since it's just Black with a couple additions that don't necessarily make things better or worse. Except the mandatory Rachel missions, they fuck with the pacing a bit.

Man, between bringing back up Ninja Gaiden, and my recent desire to play the Otogi games, my plans to get an OG Xbox around Christmas time are further cemented.

Xiraiya

SPOILERS
Not the best FMA dog though
hXQ8hs.png

Too far.

I guess I'll stop watching Rule Of Rose then (on part 1 of 7). A shame the games aren't getting completed.. at least not yet.
They were running out of games for doing 31 one-offs during Shitstorm, so they held a vote and four 7 part mini LPs won.

I do hope they go back to Rule of Rose and Bug Island, they were great.

I guess I'll stop watching Rule Of Rose then (on part 1 of 7). A shame the games aren't getting completed.. at least not yet.
You still need to watch it... They aren't going to play through it again probably. They probably going to go back on the save.

All hail clifford the galactic tormentor

ksdixon

You still need to watch it... They aren't going to play through it again probably. They probably going to go back on the save.

All hail clifford the galactic tormentor

go back on the save...

are you saying i should still watch it, because if they return to the game they will continue-on the same save data.

or are you saying they will definitely return to it and start fresh from the start?

croten

go back on the save...

are you saying i should still watch it, because if they return to the game they will continue-on the same save data.

or are you saying they will definitely return to it and start fresh from the start?

Well you should watch it because it's great, but I think he's saying that if they return to it they will use the same save

Also hello! I don't think I have seen you here before

go back on the save...

What I'm saying is that if they would come back to it, they would go on to the last save they did.

I don't think they would replay it from the start again
^Yeah what Croten said. Don'tforgetyourhereforever.jpeg.

ksdixon

Well you should watch it because it's great, but I think he's saying that if they return to it they will use the same save

Also hello! I don't think I have seen you here before

I popped-in one or two OT's ago, asking if they've ever done Binary Domain. Found out Woolie doesn't like Big Bo, but I don't know why. Wondering if that would stop them doing BD in the future. Tried asking on Twitter and emailing the podcast, but never got a response :(

I popped-in one or two OT's ago, asking if they've ever done Binary Domain. Found out Woolie doesn't like Big Bo, but I don't know why. Wondering if that would stop them doing BD in the future. Tried asking on Twitter and emailing the podcast, but never got a response :(
Oh yeah, I remember your question. They're kinda picky on LPing games, but they seemed generally positive towards the game, IIRC?

croten

They've talked about it but Woolie is really against it. I have never played it myself but I think Woolie doesn't like Big Bo for Stereotype reasons

everyone else seems to love how salty Big Bo makes Woolie so they may sit him down and force him to play it Biker Mice style but that is just what I hope will happen, I have no idea if they will ever do something with it

ksdixon

So Binary Domain is a tenner on Steam. Worth an impulse buy?

oh hell yes. it's only downfall, if you even look at it like that, is that it's single player and not a co-op like gears. but it's got satisfying, meaty gunplay, and some spectacular enemies.

Was it? I was only having problems when the stages got busy. Then there were the times where the game just stopped.

Our first match was awesome, you have a sick nasty DK. Second one was... Meh? I guess that's port town's fault, and then in the last one Dorf was just not responding to my inputs right. Hence why I punched and grabbed the air in the wrong direction from you. Might be my fault, this is peak hour for my area.

Shackzam

Our first match was awesome, you have a sick nasty DK. Second one was... Meh? I guess that's port town's fault, and then in the last one Dorf was just not responding to my inputs right. Hence why I punched and grabbed the air in the wrong direction from you. Might be my fault, this is peak hour for my area.
What part of the world are you located at? Our are you in a shared internet building?

The game does freak out pretty bad when trying to do things at angles it seems. First real problem I've seen with the game outside of the PC crashes.

Also, I'm finding it pretty hilarious that they keep calling Joseph "Jonathan." Like not even as a joke, but like they literally forgot who he was.

Kind of a shame. Joseph's a cool dude.

It's a pretty easy mistake, I've made it quite a few times myself.
I guess so, considering they both start with J. Though if they were calling it a completely different name that wasn't any similar at all, I'd be like what the hell.

Funny thing, I've had a couple instances in life where people called me "David" even though my name is no where fucking close to that at all. No idea where they got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom