• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty easy to bend yourself in impossible ways when your insides rotted away centuries ago.

That's not Ric.

I've heard in interviews that he has like, the lowest injury rate of everyone there, because he throws himself so far into going limp that it prevents injury a lot. Which is pretty awesome, but also why he never gets pushed, since he makes everyone's moves look so good that he looks weak by comparison, since they can't sell his moves as well.

Think about that, he looks weak next to people like R-Truth and Zack Ryder.

I haven't watched actual Rustling in quite some time outside of skits here and there, but I recall R-Truth used to be pretty good. Is that not the case anymore?

I've heard in interviews that he has like, the lowest injury rate of everyone there, because he throws himself so far into going limp that it prevents injury a lot. Which is pretty awesome, but also why he never gets pushed, since he makes everyone's moves look so good that he looks weak by comparison, since they can't sell his moves as well.

Think about that, he looks weak next to people like R-Truth and Zack Ryder.
Dammit, the way you keep talking about wrestling almost makes me want to watch it, but I have to remind myself every time that it's only the highlights people mention that I give a shit about, and watching the whole thing ain't worth it.

R-Truth used to be pretty good. Is that not the case anymore?

GCe6INS.gif

Dammit, the way you keep talking about wrestling almost makes me want to watch it, but I have to remind myself every time that it's only the highlights people mention that I give a shit about, and watching the whole thing ain't worth it.

I have the same problem when it gets brought up here or on the channel. I would watch the fuck out of some sort of Rustling Kai or something, but I guess I'll settle for just learning about shit like shockmaster and watching clips.

Some of the PWG stuff GUMMY links is pretty sick.

Yeah. You're probably gonna want to stay away for awhile. The last match of a three hour show was awesome, but everything else was terrible and the last several months of build up have all been some of the most boring nonsesne I've ever sat through, and I watch anime.

There was a time right after Wrestlemania where I suggested people get back in, but those times are long gone and even though there's promise right now, WWE has roughly a 97.59% chance of fucking all of this up again in a week or two.

I have the same problem when it gets brought up here or on the channel. I would watch the fuck out of some sort of Rustling Kai or something, but I guess I'll settle for just learning about shit like shockmaster and watching clips.

Some of the PWG stuff GUMMY links is pretty sick.

Checkout Lucha Underground. Awesome matches, short episodes and really simple story lines.

I'm not saying he was amazing or anything but he could keep me entertained as opposed to Superman robots like Cena who use the same 4 moves time and time again then salute the crowd and mysteriously get cheered every time.

There was a time right after Wrestlemania where I suggested people get back in, but those times are long gone and even though there's promise right now, WWE has roughly a 97.59% chance of fucking all of this up again in a week or two.

I remember watching Wrestlemania either this past year or the year before knowing very little of what was going on in WWE at the time and I immediately fell in love with the Wyatt Family. I'd briefly known who they were because one of their initial premieres was at a live show in my city a few years ago. They gave me such a nostalgia boner of factions from the Attitude Era.

I'm not saying he was amazing or anything but he could keep me entertained as opposed to Superman robots like Cena who use the same 4 moves time and time again then salute the crowd and mysteriously get cheered every time.

He's actually fine still, but he never does anything or gets any screen time. He's the Jobber to end all Jobbers. Even Heath Slater gets more wins than him.

Well, he was with the greatest Stable of all time, 3MB, but then the other two guys got fired and now Heath is with Titus Oneal as "Slater Gator." and their themesong/titantron is awesome. They're roughly the same as 3MB, though, but with more of a friendship vibe going on in their promos.

I love Slater Gator.

This looks like the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I've never been more intrigued.

I remember watching Wrestlemania either this past year or the year before knowing very little of what was going on in WWE at the time and I immediately fell in love with the Wyatt Family. I'd briefly known who they were because one of their initial premieres was at a live show in my city a few years ago. They gave me such a nostalgia boner of factions from the Attitude Era.

The Wyatt Family was awesome for a long while, but they broke them up and the other two guys are just the same gimmick but on their own, and Bray just kinda does his cool promos over and over and now I just kinda tune them out. He's also involved in absolutely nothing interesting, but is ruining Dean Ambrose's story and fun, so I'm pretty down on him right now.

That's the thing I like about Chie, though, she has personality, but her actual character isn't ridiculous. She has actual issues and has serious moments with a lot of introspection in her S-Link. That's one of the things Persona does well, is not having completely ridiculous characters, even the genius highschool detective is a believable character with realistic motivations.

A similar example would be Tomoyo from Clannad I suppose, who I really liked.
I know I shouldn't judge these characters at all based on their P4A versions, because flanderization, but it's my only experience with her besides all the waifu wars you guys have. Like I picture her kicking tanks, as SWCCombos said.

P4's whole cast is pretty shallow, and P3 kinda toes the line.

Your avatar is so happy about Christmas!

Pretty much how I think of it from the stuff I've seen.

And yes, Christmas is the best time of the year!

Oberon

Banned
Seeing that there's a thread about Mario Kart 8 having terrible music, make seem like mods are way more tolerant in the gaming section.
How can a I make a gaming related incest thread?

Seeing that there's a thread about Mario Kart 8 having terrible music, make seem like mods are way more tolerant in the gaming section.

Talk about dating sims. Casually mention one that has incest in it. Go from there.

Xiraiya

I think the reason why they jumped on your thread so fast is because "incest" is actually illegal in many places and I doubt NeoGAF would want to have any sort of drama over something like that.

That's the main conclusion I reached in regards to wondering why they got rid of that so fast but other often equally as questionable OTs pop up all the time without much reaction from staff.

How can such a mediocre game be so addicting to me?

Now you know how everyone that buys assassins creed feels.

I think the reason why they jumped on your thread so fast is because it's actually illegal in many places and I doubt NeoGAF would want to have any sort of drama over something like that.

That's the main conclusion I reached in regards to wondering why they got rid of that so fast but other often equally as questionable OTs pop up all the time without much reaction from staff.

It should be illegal on neoGAF to call MK8's OST garbage

croten

Because it's fun to explore and see weird shit happen?

It's weak as far as RPG mechanics go, but it sure as hell makes up for it in other areas. Way more than Oblivion, that's for damn sure.

Yeah, I mean I prefer oblivion in certain areas but Skyrim is less buggy and broken. God I hat leveling in oblivion

Try talking about the Oreimo PSP game that is getting translated first and converge from there.

Squishy3

see avatar
<--------

They should just use smackdown vs raw 2007 every year instead.
this would require them setting up all the caws in smackdown vs raw 2007 instead of using all the ones that they've already made in 2k14. they already had to remake them between 2k13 and 2k14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom