• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire family hates Chinese so I never actually got to try it.

I haven't hit the college life point yet to the point were all I eat is ramen.

You were deprived of amazing tastes. My hearts weeps for you.

This miso doesn't ever touch that microwaveable junk. Trust.

I was on a ramen diet every year during finals.

Dammit, another one in the process of being shot down. Linking to ign and all that I know I know
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...-masquerade-bloodlines-shut-down-by-ccp-games

I hadn't heard of this one before but it seems they reached out to Activision for help with development and later got the C&D letter. It is too bad, these people must figure out to keep quiet and not to have a fucking website promoting it.
Not every company is Valve. Just shut up, and work.

Zenfalcia

Dammit, another one in the process of being shot down. Linking to ign and all that I know I know
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...-masquerade-bloodlines-shut-down-by-ccp-games

I hadn't heard of this one before but it seems they reached out to Activision for help with development and later got the C&D letter. It is too bad, these people must figure out to keep quiet and not to have a fucking website promoting it.
When will they ever learn! Sure they want the publicity, but it's better to just put out the game rather than not at all.

Why do they all think it's fine when it's so clearly not fine?

Zenfalcia

Damn.

I want to send you a care package of Sesame Chicken, fried rice, an egg roll, and a Coke just so you know.

Chinese food isn't the healthiest but it is pretty damn tasty.

Authentic chinese food can be healthy. The western-chinese food isnt that healthy.. have you ever tried Dim sum or the chinese equivalent of brunch?

Wait, people don't want to watch Blade Runner?

But it's so good. Ghost in the Shell is basically the anime version of Blade Runner, only not nearly as good.

croten

Aw man, I thought people this stupid were a myth
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Zenfalcia

Aw man, I thought people this stupid were a myth

Nah, it happens. It also doesnt help that there have no context of how much into video games they are. Like if they've played all the smash games i'd be ashamed of them, but if they only played things like candy crush, i'd be more forgiving.

That one asian girl makes me want to smack her. Bugs her boyfriend to name the game she claims she played a ton of yet can't remember the name.

@croten; If only it worked that way in the real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom