• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the more powerful remodel, they should rename it to the Wii Power'd U. Or for short. The Wii P.U! That'll save Nintendo.
dead2.gif

The best name for a console was the gamecube, it was cubical, CUBICAL!
From an objective standpoint, its the best name. I liked it too.
Ah, Ok. As long as the texture is consistent it should be fine? Maybe?
The texture should be consistent I just need to make it look good.

Squishy3

So far I'm loving the LP of Evil Within. Makes me want to upgrade my rig to run it at 60FPS but I want to wait until it's actually working on PC before I do that.

I know the Zaibatsu is familiar with DSP but lo and behold a DON'T play of Evil Within has emerged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkzAh-Ct5VQ
For what it's worth, I never had a single problem with the PC version. I didn't experience a single crash in my entire playthrough. Which is kind of weird because even if a PC port is good more often than not you'll encounter the occasional crash.

For what it's worth, I never had a single problem with the PC version. I didn't experience a single crash in my entire playthrough. Which is kind of weird because even if a PC port is good more often than not you'll encounter the occasional crash.

I think Pat tinkered with the framerate in the command window or something tho.

I'm sure it depends on your specific hardware configuration, so YMMV.
I think Pat takin erred with the framerate in the command window or something tho.
He turned that off and it crashed again.

Squishy3

Drake and Josh was truly the last great sitcom.
False, because Parks and Recreation exists, and it never fell off a cliff like The Office did. And it's on it's last season. Community stumbled too with the previous season but they got their shit together once they got Harmon back.

I missed when consoles had cool names.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Nintendo 64
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Nintendo Gamecube

It's probably a driver issue. I don't think the new 900 series is fully optimized yet.

Squishy3

i actually hate this part of the evil within because there's a newspaper article about how a hole in the floor of the church opened up and there were a bunch of fresh dead bodies in the catacombs and of course the cops are like "EXPLAIN THIS YOU SHITBIRDS"

and then there's no context for the audio log they find because they didn't read the newspaper

Squishy3

I didn't come across any crashes either. Maybe it's somehow less stable on the newest Nvidia cards?
Or maybe I was just lucky.
Yeah no, when Pat started the playthrough Dok, the 60 FPS unlock was in the options menu, and I played it when it was just a console command and experienced no crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom