• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept art for it always looks so good and then it's made and... I don't even know...

My main problem is just the faces of them. Sometimes they're alright, and sometimes they're just wrong...
It's probably because they need to keep the figure cheap. The details on some Bishoujos are off.
The quality of bishoujos, at least from what I've seen, is great, but I can't get into that art style.
Yamashita's artwork can be tough to get into. I like it, though.

joe2187

Banned
I like bishoujos. The faces can be hit or miss, but I do like the Yamashita style.

They're also comparatively really cheap. Sub-$50 if you wait it out.

I pre-ordered the She-Hulk Bishoujou

IMG_6749.jpg

My little she-hulk cant possibly be this cute

Does anyone else have the problem of differently shaped earholes that make ear buds a complete headache? My over the ear cans broke and I'm stuck with these until I get to the store and I'm going nuts.

I pre-ordered the She-Hulk Bishoujou
My little she-hulk cant possibly be this cute

Yech, I like the Bishoujou style and the faces, but that shit is not good.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
What do you frienders know about figures? I thought about collecting figures because some figures seem really cool
my dark dream is to get the Brotherhood of Steel figure.
Only thing I own so far is this:

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Some characters they really nail the faces, like Spiderwoman and Jason:

What do you frienders know about figures? I thought about collecting figures because some figures seem really cool

I own too many. I should probably just sell them all.

demidar

There's a FigureGaf in OT Community, your questions would be better asked there.

^WHAT IS THAT FROM, IT'S AWESOME

Caught up, it's weird I'm always so busy right when we get a new thread, like everytime.

That Poison bishoujo art... once again tempting me into the dark money black hole of figures. Lurking FigureGAF cannot satiate my hunger.

Same. I know absolutely nothing about figures, yet I just ordered an Aigis figure so I could have a Persona thing on my shelf. Now, as I'm looking at more and more, I want more and more and my wallet is going to soon hate me.

I want all my favorite things, but its hard to choose what to get. Like, do I go for one of each of my favorite things or do I go for complete sets, like all the Gurren Stages or all of the EVA Units? It's so hard to choose, but I want Ryuko and Alucard so bad!

Gamer Y

Not real big into figures. (just have a little link figure) But that could change if they made some sick Ippo figures.

ultimax

If she identifies as female, thats good enough for me.
Also dem womanly curves and pink hair
Isnt she female in the Japanese version of final fight but in the American version they said poison is a male to avoid the "girls getting hit" topic?

I might be dead wrong on this so don't hold me to it, but I forgot where I heard this story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom