• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I fell out of gamegrumps after things started to get dumber and dumber as they went on. It's not really fun to look at anymore and they really don't talk about the games anymore.

Also, I'm starting a giant dumb adventure story, and I already have the first chapter written if anyone is interested.

I'll cut your wires holmes
Your smarter, cheaper charging solution and superior battery life and lighter weight and much better designed back touchpad are no match for my OLED screen.

Ok that looks bad on paper.
Well I got my haircut yesterday so my old one is out of date now... Oh what's this?
I have such a baby face

Handsome people aren't allowed to keep posting selfies. Lewd Police pls

Your smarter, cheaper charging solution and superior battery life and lighter weight and much better designed back touchpad are no match for my OLED screen.

Ok that looks bad on paper.

were corrupt
pls provide a shiny pokemon or steam game as a deposit
thank you

croten

kaichou_super_blush.jpg

I get what you're saying. But I'm not a very methodic person when talking, I go all over the place because some things influence others and it becomes this tangled up mess of a story.
I also feel that not giving enough info to whoever I'm speaking to doesn't help find a solution. And giving too much is just asking for it to be ignored.
There's this balance that I feel the need to achieve before going in super deep. And like you said, starting off with the little things might be a good approach.

I certainly relate to this, and it's a big reason why I don't talk about the stuff. It's just too much explaining and having to give context that I feel that it isn't even worth talking about.
Doesn't help that I'm the stubborn type in that I feel that no one could help me and that I have to deal with my problems on my own, plus not liking to bother people.
All adds up to not fun times.

I tend to fake being an extrovert. I rather enjoy being by myself, not being alone :/

This is a great way of putting it.

They say faggot alot. I know that doesn't mean anything because people use it in a totally different way at this point (even though they shouldn't) but it still scares me. Being alone is a fear of mine and I know I need to get over it and stop sounding like a child at times.

I dunno, I wouldn't want to hang around people who use that word, let alone alot. They might just be dumb 4chan types, but still.
But I understand the fear, and it isn't something you can control. I can only say that you should try your hardest to get away from them, and find people you truly feel comfortable with even if it means moving, if possible.

-And I stopped GameGrumps a little bit before Jon left, because of all the awkward tension and unpleasant vibes going on in their vids during that time. I don't watch any of their new stuff, and anytime I tried, it was literally just poop and fart jokes.

360pages

Jontron is awesome, and honestly, him leaving grumps was probably the best thing considering how much his subscriber count went up and he has more content to actually show,

Xiraiya

I really enjoy the Giantbomb cast and have watched a couple of bits of the P4 thing they did, only other group besides the bestfriends I can stand.
Oh there is a random guy called Brick who I've watched some LPs of, I don't mind him, he can get a bit silly at times but doesn't come across like an insufferable jackass.

Village

Ah okay, yeah I find a lot of really popular LP groups are just painful to listen to, so I just assume a majority of people are easily entertained or I don't know...simple.

You didn't react to that , how I wanted you to

You were supposed to be like " That's a pretty broad category"

and then I was supposed to be " i know"

and then woolie cries somewhere

Really? I prefer the stuff he did right before he started Grumps. The new stuff lost it's edge just a bit for me, though maybe I just got used to Jon after grumps.

I like those too, but they felt more like Egoraptor videos and apparently he helped right and direct them, and while that's good in its own right, I prefer his style, which the new ones are but with better production values.

So I'm going to pose a challenge to you frienders. You know I'm not a fan of JonTron, though that is based more on I watched some of his old videos while he was still on GameGrumps, and wasn't impressed. Since you say his more recent work is better, I'd be curious to see what his better stuff is since I clearly did not see it before.

I really enjoy the Giantbomb cast and have watched a couple of bits of the P4 thing they did, only other group besides the bestfriends I can stand.
Oh there is a random guy called Brick who I've watched some LPs of, I don't mind him, he can get a bit silly at times but doesn't come across like an insufferable jackass.
You follow any of retsupurae? Slowbeef and Diabetus' Darkseed and Deep Fear LPs are amazing.

Really? I prefer the stuff he did right before he started Grumps. The new stuff lost it's edge just a bit for me, though maybe I just got used to Jon after grumps.

I agree, I haven't really enjoyed any of his post- Grumps stuff, though I haven't watched his latest vids.
I loved his stuff before Grumps :/

Xiraiya

You didn't react to that , how I wanted you to

You were supposed to be like " That's a pretty broad category"
and then I was supposed to be " i know"
and then woolie cries somewhere

Youtubers just aren't usually my thing, they are loud and annoying to listen to, maybe if they were actually interesting and/or funny, we would live in a world in which I would have responded in the way you wished and we would be having a jolly laugh about our banter just now.

Village

Youtubers just aren't usually my thing, they are loud and annoying to listen to, maybe if they were actually interesting and/or funny, we would live in a world in which I would have responded in the way you wished and we would be having a jolly laugh about our banter just now.

I like a few of up, just not the super popular ones I guess. I tried cryotic, I can't.

But you wanna know who will push in this thread, jessie cox, he provides me with a specific type of video game play through. People who give a shit about loot/are lore nerds. I ussall

Gamer Y

I've been lurking around that conspiracy subreddit lately. Some people are insane lol. I wonder if people will ever find out the "real" reason jon left
Quite, but still better than the GGsubreddit. They seem to be getting close, they almost got the date of incident.

croten

Still don't know what to think of TEW. It's not a great action game (still fun), it's a terrible horror game and the "survivor" aspect fell flat because of how easy it was and how much supplies it shoves in your face throughout the entire thing. That being said, despite all that, the somewhat weak story, 30fps cap, black bars, many bugs, occasionally odd enemy designs and clunky movement, I don't hate it.

I guess it's ridiculous, all-over-the-place design of it made it fun enough for me to play through it.

The 30 FPS and Black bars have been fixed though, not just through console commands

I'm on it, Croten you're under arrest for being too handsome.

I agree, I haven't really enjoyed any of his post- Grumps stuff, though I haven't watched his latest vids.
I loved his stuff before Grumps :/
I still really like them, and aside from an occasional humor-dead video it's really good.
I like those too, but they felt more like Egoraptor videos and apparently he helped right and direct them, and while that's good in its own right, I prefer his style, which the new ones are but with better production values.
Wow, seriously? Stuff like Birdemic or Home Improvement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom